Ultra Rare 2013/14 Three Piece Forged Super Snakes

BYEPOLR

Established Member
*Please read the entire ad carefully.*

Rare opportunity for the purists out there. These were removed from a non-widebody 2013 GT500 that was sent to Vegas for the 850 Super Snake conversion. I can pass on serial numbers privately to seriously interested parties. I also have the original Michelin Pilot Sports that Shelby mounted on these sitting in indoor heated storage (approximately 70% tread all around, proper 2013 DOT dated, no dryness)

About the wheels:
Full billet aluminum 3 piece construction with hidden hardware
20x9 front
20x11 rear
Matte black finish
Standard body backspacing (non-widebody fit)

Important note: I currently have these wheels disassembled so they can be stripped and restored to new factory finish. There is nothing structurally wrong at all, just a couple cosmetic flaws in the finish. I was going to wait to post them until after I got them refinished and reassembled but I thought perhaps someone might want the opportunity to choose their finish options to suit their particular taste. If I do not find a buyer in the next couple days they will be restored exactly as they came from Shelby. If you want something different you can choose any combination of powdercoated colors/finishes you want (inner barrels, lips,faces, center caps). I will NOT have these polished or chromed on my dime.

Price: $3900 plus pp fees and I’m pretty firm.

What’s included in that price: the wheels including any new finish of your choice, or factory matte black and I will split shipping costs in the US 50/50. If a buyer wants the tires we can discuss that separately.

I understand this is a large purchase so if you need references or a bill of sale I’d be more than happy to accommodate you.
IMG_6257.JPG
IMG_6258.JPG
IMG_6260.JPG
IMG_6262.JPG

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Great price, especially for wheels you can't find anywhere, they should sell fast.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
dropped them off at powdercoat today. If I don't get a strong lead by tomorrow they'll strip them and restore them to matte black. I'll post new pics when they're done ofcourse

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Thanks man, they're one of my favorite wheels for the GT500s
the fact that they are Shelby parts and technically not "aftermarket" is that much more attractive IMO.

as for my set, you were correct on them not lasting long. They are pending sale

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gorgeous set of wheels

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread