Uh oh, the Mustang topped the Corvette

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
To be honest...i dont know why it didnt top the list. The mustang has a HUGE fan-base. You can be from the age of 8-80 to enjoy it. Thats why ford is going to sell all they can make :).

Chameleon

Established Member
What a strange list. Just once again proves that most magazines don't know what the heck they are doing. How can you possible compare the cars on that list to each other? Don't get me wrong, I love my Cobra, but it is not comparable to an Enzo and I wouldn't expect it to be considering the cost difference between an Enzo and a Cobra.

Last edited:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Chameleon said:
What a strange list. Just once again proves that most magazines don't know what the heck they are doing. How can you possible compare the cars on that list to each other? Don't get me wrong, I love my Cobra, but it is not comparable to an Enzo and I wouldn't expect it to be considering the cost difference between an Enzo and a Coba.

I thought it was just a popularity contest list....a list of the most popular cars...

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
"This list of the ten most popular sports cars on MSN Autos is based on visits to the site's vehicle research pages during the third quarter of the year."

No voting involved, hopefullly it was just good reasearch.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
LT1Z28 said:
You have to be kidding. A Miata is not a sports car.

A miata IS a sports car...two seater, RWD, handles like it is on rails, vert...it is like the freakin definition of sports car...

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
LT1Z28 said:
I knew I should've expanded on that post. I was just using the Vette for the sake of argument. I did not mean that anything that doesn't compare to a Vette is not a sports car :burnout:

But the Z does compare to a mustang. Especially up to 2004.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
..and the first car people think of when they think of a gay man....
wals9331 said:
A miata IS a sports car...two seater, RWD, handles like it is on rails, vert...it is like the freakin definition of sports car...

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:

hehe...here is my mom's

IMG_0870.gif

It is dirt slow...and i definitely feel gay driving it around...

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:

I want to know why on GT-3 A-spec, everyone pics the Miata as their first car. I picked some old piece of shit hatchback, began with an "A", don't remember the name but it was lighter and weighed less than the miata. Miatas suck in real and fake life.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
I want to know why on GT-3 A-spec, everyone pics the Miata as their first car. I picked some old piece of shit hatchback, began with an "A", don't remember the name but it was lighter and weighed less than the miata. Miatas suck in real and fake life.

Becauce the miata is RWD and handles like a Muthafaucker!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread