UGR Lambos at TX2K19

Kiohtee

Established Member
I can see you take this personally and it induces rage. So hold onto that standing mile record with all your might, because when UGR comes a knockin, they probably aren't bringing lube.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I can see you take this personally and it induces rage. So hold onto that standing mile record with all your might, because when UGR comes a knockin, they probably aren't bringing lube.
Actually I take it the least personal. I’m trolling but hilariously on a Ford forum and those are Lambos. I could care less if they play leap frog for the rest of eternity for 100 million years. ;)

_Snake_

Established Member
Actually I take it the least personal. I’m trolling but hilariously on a Ford forum and those are Lambos. I could care less if they play leap frog for the rest of eternity for 100 million years. ;)

Troll another thread.

Kiohtee

Established Member
So you are salty.

Sorry that most of us prefer to sample and appreciate other manufacturers other than Ford. In general I agree with the notion that Ford > FCA US LLC > General Motors, but you just miss too much automotive goodness by sticking to just Ford.

mtb01

Established Member
Can someone school me on how this roll racing works? At a drag strip I mean. I understand on the regular streets.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So you are salty.

Sorry that most of us prefer to sample and appreciate other manufacturers other than Ford. In general I agree with the notion that Ford > FCA US LLC > General Motors, but you just miss too much automotive goodness by sticking to just Ford.
Actually I love all worthy cars. I just pointed out one couldn't be the best..when they didn't come in first place. Then mild bantering..nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread