UGR Lamborghini Gallardo Nera Manual (1050whp) vs Nissan GT-R AMS Alpha 12 (900whp)

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
interesting races, im lining up against a ugr lambo making right around 1250whp sometime soon, im making around 1100whp, looks like if i get the jump maybe ill hold him off a bit. wish i knew a film crew like that haha

Post vids when it happens!!! What's done to your car to make 1100rwhp? That's a BIG turbo I'm guessing.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I love how the guy in the GTR looks like he is literally trying to stand on the gas pedal.

Well, when a car drives itself you gotta do something. Might as well push in the gas pedal as hard as possible. :banana:

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Launch fail!

What is up with the guy in the GTR standing on the accelerator at each start, he comes out of his seat he hits it so hard :shrug:

Last edited:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Both are amazing cars.. I enjoyed the commentary as well. Only thing I couldn't figure out, was if the GTR driver was being serious about the Gallardo not being much faster. He's literally getting yanked like a 103 year old Alzheimers patient approaching a stop sign, and he's like, "it's only a little bit, see?". Mother****er, your anus is current being penetrated, and it isn't just the tip.

Last edited:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Both are amazing cars.. I enjoyed the commentary as well. Only thing I couldn't figure out, was if the GTR driver was being serious about the Gallardo not being much faster. He's literally getting yanked like a 103 year old Alzheimers patient approaching a stop sign, and he's like, "it's only a little bit, see?". Mother****er, your anus is current being penetrated, and it isn't just the tip.

+1111 HAHAHAH :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread