UGR Lambo spins out

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Do not feel sorry for anyone like that... You got the money to get a nice ass car like that so take some of that money and buy you some driving instructions.

Edit: Just read the OP, didn't mean to copy you but that just goes to show you we are all thinking the same thing.

Last edited:

bubbal00ve

Established Member
UGR deserves it for talking so much smack..... They can talk smack on Nero but cant drive their own cars lol!!!

crazycarlo

Established Member
So you can have to much power for the street!!!

But seriously that sucks. Yes he may have bene getting on it going into a turn like a jackass but that alot of money. And Just because its an underground car doesnt mean it was one of the guys talking or that he hasnt taking driving classes. Just goes to show ya anything can happen on the street. hopefully he gets it fixed its a gorgeous car.

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member
Put a camera in front of a guy in a nice car...inevitably, they'll crash it trying to be cool.

This^

Did he just feel like not turning the wheel to opposite lock? I don't understand how people manage to make such idiots of themselves.

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Lambos have 50/50 torque splits. and thats why they are so easy to put down 1300-1500 hp without much problems to the pavement. How does one let 50/50 get away from you like that. I was gonna post in my last comment that it didn't even seem like he revved it out enough to make peak boost. Please don't take this as me trying to say 1,300-1,500hp isnt a big deal, because it absolutely is. but he just seemed like he had the slowest reaction time next to guy with the new civic and a fartcan that trys to race me every morning.

Phiber Optik

Established Member
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Lambos have 50/50 torque splits. and thats why they are so easy to put down 1300-1500 hp without much problems to the pavement. How does one let 50/50 get away from you like that. I was gonna post in my last comment that it didn't even seem like he revved it out enough to make peak boost. Please don't take this as me trying to say 1,300-1,500hp isnt a big deal, because it absolutely is. but he just seemed like he had the slowest reaction time next to guy with the new civic and a fartcan that trys to race me every morning.

some of the UGR cars are RWD only.

maybe this is a "cheaper" option so the entire drivetrain doesn't have to be upgraded to handle the power, but they still have to get the rwd conversion parts...

Users who are viewing this thread