Ugliest Lightning ever? Or 150XL with svt and lightning badges?

sdlightning03

Established Member
Saw the ugliest lightning or whatever you want to call it today driving to work. I live about 15 minutes from TJ here in San Diego and driving North on the 805 I spot what looks like a Sonic Blue (02 or 03)? Lightning. It had the new style tail lights and the correct SVT and lightning badges on the back and on the sides. This Must have been a salvage title because everything else on the truck was different. In a horrible way. If you have lived in and around San Diego then you know what IM talking about when I say that this truck looked like it came straight out of Tijuana. IT had those "low rider wheels" that stick out 2-3 inches from the wheel wells. Chrome plating was all over the sides and the rear bumber. Instead of the stock exhaust it had one crappy bolt on exhaust kit. It had a grill guard or whatever from a regular stock 150. (NEver ever seen that on a L) before. Couldn't really hear the engine- bumper to bumper traffic as always. LOOked liked a crappy project lowrider/TJ/imatation lightning. IM glad I got to pass him up and show him what a real L looked like.

Oh ya sorry if this was your L ...but come on now that truck is a disgrace to L owners worldwide. Just thought I'd vent. :rockon:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I hate Posers.... :bash: :nonono: Some people just have no taste when it comes to vehicles, but for those of us that do this is a good thing. :-D

I was lookin through ebay a few years ago and some jacka$$ had lifted a SS/T, luckily Ive yet to see a L with a lift kit :xpl:

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by 99COBRA2881
I hate Posers.... :bash: :nonono: Some people just have no taste when it comes to vehicles, but for those of us that do this is a good thing. :-D

I was lookin through ebay a few years ago and some jacka$$ had lifted a SS/T, luckily Ive yet to see a L with a lift kit :xpl:

LOL..well, my friend has a lifted ss/t. Im not gonna say it looks bad, but its different. He said he was sick of having a lowered truck. I tried to convince him to put the 2 grand into the engine, but his mind was set. But it is fun rolling up to lifted trucks and putting 3 or 4 car lengths on them.

Users who are viewing this thread