Ugh...

JKD

Banned
I feelike crap now after being out in that sand storm. Our fence blew over and broke one of the posts. SO I spentthe whole morning workin on that damn fence. I was nice and clear out for quite awhile until I about finished with the fence. Then of course the sand storm blew in, so much for cruising.

It looks like it's starting to clear up again. I'm thinking about goin cruising, maybe out to Kellers for a beer and a burger. :coolman:

Did the rest of you get the sandstorm too?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
damn, i thought the sand storms stayed in lubbock.....
we got it this morning

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
I got to Shreveport yesterday around 10 am and just walked into the hotel. I looked outside and saw some strong CLEAR wind and started seeing road cones and signs flying in the air, I was like WHOA......Then all of a sudden, the moblehomes in front of us start to lift up and go flying in the air along with barns next door.

At the end, we walked around outside and saw the aftermath. Mcdonalds roof was all tore up and across the road, moble homes turned over and barns flat on the road. Exxon's tall metal steel sign that hangs 30' high was bent over and broken on the road, tree's were broken in two. Everything you could imagne. The hotel we were in, the huge a$$ aircondintioner on the top of the roof fell threw the ceiling and on the floor, so there was a big hole in the roof all day while rain was coming threw. About an hour later, we found out that there was a tornado 2 miles away. Power was out for about 11 hours.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
I feelike crap now after being out in that sand storm. Our fence blew over and broke one of the posts. SO I spentthe whole morning workin on that damn fence. I was nice and clear out for quite awhile until I about finished with the fence. Then of course the sand storm blew in, so much for cruising.

It looks like it's starting to clear up again. I'm thinking about goin cruising, maybe out to Kellers for a beer and a burger. :coolman:

Did the rest of you get the sandstorm too?

Ohhhh it was a sand storm. I thought it was just your monthly giner cleansing.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Ohhhh it was a sand storm. I thought it was just your monthly giner cleansing.

Eh, sorry bud. No verbal sparring for me today. I'm sick as a dog now and I still have to go out to the wife's birthday dinner with the in-laws. We're goin to Bucca Di Beppo, the food is great and I don't even know if I'll be able to enjoy it because I feel like shit.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Eh, sorry bud. No verbal sparring for me today. I'm sick as a dog now and I still have to go out to the wife's birthday dinner with the in-laws. We're goin to Bucca Di Beppo, the food is great and I don't even know if I'll be able to enjoy it because I feel like shit.

Patrizios :kaboom: Bucca Dip Beppo. But they're both good. Bring me some fuggin chicken parmigian!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
damn, i thought the sand storms stayed in lubbock.....
I just got in from Austin, and it looks like a tumbleweed graveyard here. And there's a lot of dirt...even for Lubbock.

Users who are viewing this thread