Ugh, I had a dream about Waytoogayvette....

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Last night I had a stupid dream. Its not really out of the ordinary for me to have weird dreams, but this one I thought I'd share.

Ok, I was on the cast of Real World and so was he. But, it was set up like Big Brother and had someone watching us and commenting on us all the time.

Well, we were assigned jobs, the girls worked for some fashion/clothing company, and Waytoogay was put on our team. The producers were like "what this is a mistake" and then somebody in charge cam out and said
"no we put him on their team in hopes that he will get some."
ANd everywone started cracking up, and the camera zoomed into his face and he gave a thumbs up and this really creepy smile.

:shrug: Stupid, I know.... Maybe I have something wrong with me. I guess that dream was based upon everyone making fun of him and calling him gay. lol Why can't I just dream like a normal person

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Do you know him? How do you dream about someone you don't know? What is weird is that if you never have met him, and the face in your dream is the same as his face in real life.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
I don't know him...
I have seen his pictures that he has posted on here, but otherwise nothin...

I have some very stupid dreams, what can I say

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by FliteQH
I don't know him...
I have seen his pictures that he has posted on here, but otherwise nothin...

I have some very stupid dreams, what can I say
Oh, I know why. Because there's 2 gay guys on this season's Real World. So you associated them with Waytogayfag. :)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
If it makes you any happier, I'm sure he was dreaming about your boyfriend last night. So don't be so freaked out by it.

By the way, why do you call it a dream. Wouldn't this be a nightmare?

2005GTSpeed

Banned
ohh come on ur calling him a *** when ur acknowledging having dreams about this guy. u know u had to change ur undier when u woke up. so just lay off it dude ur not any cooler by trying to make fun of someone and then it backfires on you:loser:

Last edited:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by 2005GTSpeed
ohh come on ur calling him a *** when ur achnoloedging having fantacies about this guy. u know u had to change ur undier when u woke up
whi are you reffering this too?

Users who are viewing this thread