Uggs.. Ohh Yeaah!

04sonicL

Established Member
that was hilarious to me because my wife bought those things and I told her the exact same thing. Minus the you look like a whore and that stuff, haha.

thematrixhazune

Follow the white rabbit
Established Member
All that from a failed surfer/emo *** that needs to cut his hair. Bitches about some shoes when he's wearing a Nickelodeon shirt? lol.

351inside

Established Member
Ghey, it would of been funnier if it was actually real and the guy just going up to a random girl on the street or something.

kuruma

Established Member
Those boots are real smug. but some chicks look hot in em.

Kuestone

Banned
Who the **** cares. honestly. Your a pretty big *** if it really bugs you when a girl wears some little brown boots. what do you care what kinda shoes a woman has on.. honestly. and that surfer was a fing loser. and in a nickelodean t shirt he has no right to go up to that hoe and go off not to mention the girl he was with was a fat dog anyways and he wishes he could bang the girl in uggs. I think the guys who hate them just hav Ugg envy and want to bone a girl in Uggs.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
I dont mind them at all. Most of the girls around here that were them look really good in them.

scancion

Established Member
I want to ask girls WTF they are thinking when they wear those ugly ass boots. I hate them w/ a passion. Especially the ones that have fur, and little balls hanging off them. The guy was a ***, but some of the shit he was saying was funny. "Your a douche whore!" HAHAHA

trottlebody

Established Member
I thought it was pretty funny, only bc my fking girlfriend goes on about them every two seconds for her bday.

scancion

Established Member
Who the **** cares. honestly. Your a pretty big *** if it really bugs you when a girl wears some little brown boots. what do you care what kinda shoes a woman has on.. honestly. and that surfer was a fing loser. and in a nickelodean t shirt he has no right to go up to that hoe and go off not to mention the girl he was with was a fat dog anyways and he wishes he could bang the girl in uggs. I think the guys who hate them just hav Ugg envy and want to bone a girl in Uggs.

Believe me when I say that I am not envious of girls tht wear ugly ass fur boots. My wife hates them too. I cant believe you said that girl was fat. Comments like that is what makes girls not eat for days and make them stick there finger down there throat and shit. It was skit man calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread