UFOs Are For Realz?

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ok, so where is the undeniable, irrefutable video of these UFOs? Every video that is ever released appears to be filmed with a potato.

I agree though, this guy actually has some credibility to make legitimate claims of UFO encounters.

CV355

_
Established Member
There is so much disinfo out there, it's hard if not impossible to discern between actual footage and doctored BS clickbait.

I have seen some weird crap, but unfortunately never a traditional UFO. I did see an "orb" one time, and the ground was all scorched where it was hovering a day later. A buddy of mine who lives in CO told me there are valleys where orbs can be seen all the time. He even sent me pictures and videos. Are those "aliens" though, or just something native we don't understand yet? Who knows. Neat either way.

My mother's entire family saw a true UFO when she was a child in southern MA. They recall the story as hearing a low hum, going outside, seeing a hovering and colorfully-lit object slowly moving across town. As it moved, power went out in the nearby area. She said everyone in the neighborhood was outside, witnessing it. I actually found a few stories of it on a UFO reporting website around 2004/2005.

Looking at just the facts, there are sightings all the time of things we can't explain. While it would be neat if they were aliens, the statistical likelihood of anything finding us is ridiculously small. We've only been putting out signals long enough for them to reach very nearby stars- an absolutely minuscule percentage of the galaxy. And even at that, traveling at the speed of light, a response would take just as long as the initial signal took to be received. The scale is absolutely massive (and a mindmelting fact is that by logarithmic scale, the human body to the observable universe is actually SMALLER by a factor of 10^10 than the human body to the smallest theorized particle)

If "aliens" are visiting us, it's actually more likely that they originated here and colonized in space somehow, and are returning to see how bad the new inhabitants are screwing things up. Like driving by your old house only to feel sick to your stomach that they trashed everything.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
nc_oc=AQlCUKSrSDe2gVdjCFSEI8TbvjgnPSOjysXUXvf9VVW_9SYHrW27VPAx9ebHNkLfvIM&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
BAHAHAHAHA.....AA is very entertaining though. You gotta kinda take it in and digest what you choose to digest.

MG0h3

Established Member
I believe there is intelligent life out there other than ourselves. My proof is they have pretty much avoided this ****ing rock.

Wrong.

They are incredibly advanced and have eluded us forever.

Yet they travel here, burn weird designs in some cornfield, and anal rape rednecks.

Wake up!

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wrong.

Yet they travel here, burn weird designs in some cornfield, and anal rape rednecks.

Wake up!

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Eluded us? LOL If they can get here...they are only 150 million times more advanced than our dumb caveman asses.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
We made it to the moon, lol. That's like walking next door to get some sugar for anyone that can travel here.

CV355

_
Established Member
Wrong.
Wake up!

"If giant 500 foot aliens ever invade Earth, grab a knife, any climbing gear you have and head straight for their anus. Get all up in there and **** it up. Ain't no aliens going to mess with a planet of 7 billion anus irritators for long" - Ancient Wisdom

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Of course UFO's are real, if you cant identify it then its a UFO... now weather its a US black project, some weird chinese or Russian thing thats another story

This.

And might I add that we have proof aliens first landed on the moon in 1969.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Me, the wife. My sister, her husband and about 20 beach goers all saw a cool as hell UFO at nags head beach last year. Bout 2am and lasted til day light. A light, turning all different bright colors moving quickly all around an area up in the sky. About a mile out over the ocean. Coolest thing i have ever seen. Stayed up all night watching it.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread