UFO Vid Shot by a Friend/Customer

Fourcam330

Established Member
UFO Over Lebanon Missouri 5/26/12 - YouTube

Jim Barnhill is the owner of the video linked above. Shot at his wife's family's house in MO. Draw your own conclusions but Jim is former armed forces and AFAIK straight as an arrow.

Looks like 4 distinct lights to me, I thought it was a helicopter at first but now definitely not so sure; I doubt anyone could convince me it was a weather baloon ;-)

JasonSnake

Established Member
Well, I would think it's just a simple passenger plane with flashing starboard and port lights with all its headlamps on..

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
Jim Barnhill is the owner of the video linked above. Shot at his wife's family's house in MO. Draw your own conclusions but Jim is former armed forces and AFAIK straight as an arrow.

1st of all, it's pretty obvious it's a commercial airplane coming in for a landing.

2nd of all, the fact he's former "Armed Forces" holds no water. Having spent the last 5 years of my life in the Military working with all branches I can honestly say that most of the people I've met are straight tools and complete morons. You wouldn't believe the types of people they let get TS-SCI clearances.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Being this was Missouri I vote it's a B2 out of Whiteman flying around with it's anti-collision strobes and landing lights on.

U.M.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Everyone knows that the aliens stealth technology far exceeds ours.
Where do you think we got it from?

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
I was able to take the picture and digitally enhance it to reveal the culprit...

It was the Krispy Kreme truck...
MilkTruck-KrispyKreme-Miong21(8-13-10).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread