Ufc, Pride, K1....

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Out of the 3 franchises, which video(s) would you think is the best to buy from sherdog.com?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I would say pride. Mostly because I like to watch Emelianenko lol. I also love watching UFC. I say you buy both em.

mexis97gt

Established Member
ide go with the ufc,i seen a couple of the pride dvd's and just never got into them to much i dont know why there is a couple of great fighters but i guess it just didnt seem as exciting,why i dont know but i'll stick with the ufc

Mayo5

Established Member
Pride by far...........

Which tommorrow night is the event of the year......... 16 men enter. One leaves

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
TORCH_RED said:
Out of the 3 franchises, which video(s) would you think is the best to buy from sherdog.com?

you can go to best buy and look them over thoroughly before you buy them, instead of waiting for delivery. the only good thing i've ever seen out of k1 is when cro cop shattered bob sapps eye socket, other than that, its gay imo. pride is the best to me, youre ALOT more likely to catch a violent ass whooping than a tap out. plus the fighters are better. not to start a flame war, but i dont think theres one guy in the UFC that could go to PRIDE and win the belt in any of the weight classes 185+.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Ripper said:
PPV I'm sure ! :) 39.99 !

Pride is without a doubt the best IMHO !

what this guy said, they have the best in the world, Fedor & Wanderlei Silva, damn them boys are badass!

King$nake

Banned
I love both, but PRIDE Fighters are in a league of their own. Liddell got STOMPED by Rampage......and Rampage isnt even one of the best. Fighters like Shogun and Silva would stomp any UFC fighter....

Its like this....UFC=IndyCar
PRIDE= Formula 1

thats the way I look at it

Users who are viewing this thread