UFC 91 : COUTURE VS LESNAR ( Official Thread )

Who Will Win?

• Randy Couture

Votes: 141 49.0%
  • Brock Lesnar

Votes: 147 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
The Main Event Says it All...:beer::rockon::banana::pepper: ( Event All Ready Ordered, Ready togo )

UFC91Poster.jpg

---- MY PICKS ARE HIGHLIGHTED ----

LMAO.... THE WHOLE LEFT SIDE FTW

* FIGHT CARD *

' Main Event '
Randy Couture Vs. Brock Lesnar ( Heavyweight Championship )

Kenny Florian Vs. Joe Stevenson ( Lightweight )

Gabriel Gonzaga Vs. Josh Hendricks ( Heavyweight )

Nate Quarry Vs. Demian Maia ( Middleweight )

Dustin Hazelett Vs. Tamdan McCrory ( Welterweight )

* PRELIMS *

Jorge Gurgel Vs. Aaron Riley ( Lightweight )

Jeremy Stephens Vs. Rafael dos Anjos ( Lightweight )

Alvin Robinson Vs. Mark Bocek ( Lightweight )

Matt Brown Vs. Ryan Thomas ( Welterweight )

Last edited:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Yea, I saw Brock's first fight and I wasn't impressed. Although I've heard he has really improved. I hope Randy is back in shape. Sadly the biggest fight in MMA history should be Randy vs Fedor.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
I meant UFC... lol, Its suppose to break all the other records, Like the ORTIZ/LIDDELL 2 Fight

Yea, I saw Brock's first fight and I wasn't impressed. Although I've heard he has really improved. I hope Randy is back in shape. Sadly the biggest fight in MMA history should be Randy vs Fedor.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
I like Randy, kind of an American hero....But I named my dog after Brock, he's a genetic freak and Ive been a fan since I saw him wrestle in college.
Lesnar will over welm him just like he did Mir and Hering.

The loss to Mir was a joke, he whooped his ass every second of that fight and plain and simple made a rook mistake and got caught. Ankle locks are gay, but it worked.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
There time has come and gone, There is new talent emerging in the sport now.. Times have changed, And i grew with it. I was watching the sport when it was Underground and had only like 1 Show every 6 Months.. And the UFC Website was small, And i never missed a event. I actually know some of the fighters.. And my close friend that i worked with for awhile............. (Kyle Bradley ) Lightweight, Has got into the UFC.. He lost both of his fights against Chris Lytle at 170 lb's & Joe Lauzon at 155 lb's.. I have pictures with the Commentors, and talked to some great fighters face to face like Matt Hughes, Sean Sherk, Rashad Evans.. Diego Sanchez, Forrest Griffin.. And even Tito & Jenna haha :D

MATT HUGHES will face Matt Serra in April 2009, And Chuck Liddell will be back, Love both of them and hope great things for them

Crazy how Hughes's and Liddell just vaporized...

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
I don't see much difference between this and a Kimbo Slice fight. Just a gimmicky $$$ maker that will hurt the sport.

But at least we get to see Randy fight again... so that'll be cool.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Brock would Murder Kimbo... Brock is NCAA Champ, And fought the Former HW Champ in Frank Mir and was beating his ass before he got caught, Then goes and Beats a Vetern in Heath Herring with a nice Record. What has Kimbo Done?

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
i was alittle surprised at the early title shot but you have to admit it was gonna happen anyway. so why not get it done. $$$$$$$$$ yeah thats why. im goin to vote for brock.

Users who are viewing this thread