Ufc 68

scancion

Established Member
If anyone has the vids. for people to see please post them here. This was the best one in a long time. To all the MMA experts that said that Hughes, Franklin, and Coutore would lose. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Randy dominated Tim from start to finish it was the greatest thing ever. Huges fight was ok dominated as-well, and Mcdonald gave up after the 2nd round, his face looked like a piece of smashed meat! I still cant believe Coutore won. That is so awesome. Anyway post vids. if you got em.

SVTowner2B

Established Member
I agree about the coture fight, I thought it was the best in a long time, the franklin fight was good too. I thought hughes made a poor showing for his first time back since losing the belt, basically he laid on the lytle for 3 rounds and took the decision.

scancion

Established Member
SVTowner2B said:
I agree about the coture fight, I thought it was the best in a long time, the franklin fight was good too. I thought hughes made a poor showing for his first time back since losing the belt, basically he laid on the lytle for 3 rounds and took the decision.

Hughes tried to fight, He has 2 arm bars, and some good ground and pound, not the best hughes but, Its his first time back, he was probably nervous. He said the fight didnt go exactly the way he wanted. Chris's eye didnt get cut wide open from just laying around.;-)

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
"God-Dang":shrug: Randy won?? OMG...I need to see it!!!

CFRacer22

Established Member
Cocoloco said:
"God-Dang":shrug: Randy won?? OMG...I need to see it!!!

no randy didn't win, he murdered him!

and hughes is a pretty boring fighter IMO

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
it was a great showing by Randy... however.. i feel bad for him... he might get sent right to retirement after his next fight... with mirko. LHK death.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
haha.. they are everywhere. just look hard enough, and you'll find em ;)

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
ilumo said:
haha.. they are everywhere. just look hard enough, and you'll find em ;)

OK Captain Dyna Ball, is copy N paste to hard to share with the rest of us lazy asses? I've got a sprained right finger, so I can't copy N paste for the next 4-6 weeks, help me out!!! :-D I'm drowning over here, and he's describing the water!! :dw:

Hoof_N_It06 GT

Yes it's dirty,IT'S BLACK
Established Member
this was the first ufc fight i have seen but i still know name but for a 43 year old to come with a 14" reach disadvantage and 41 pound disadvantage to win was an awesome fight to watch

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
SVTowner2B said:

umm dont you guys ever think?? you have to realize that fights are not always entertaining! you have to realize that the fight between hughes and lytle was not fast paced because lytle did a good job of not letting hughes completely pound him....hughes did his best, he just had an opponet that did a good job of keeping him from doing it really well!

im really happy that this sport is becoming so big! but im tired of people criticising fighers so much! when they have no idea about what they are doing and how a fight really is first hand!

03BADSTANG

Established Member
Randy was incredible last night! I honestly thought the fight was going to be over in the first round when he planted Silvia on his a$$ with that punch. Randy did a great job the rest of the fight in out striking Tim, and taking him to the mat at will. Tim even said after the fight that Randy kept him guessing the whole match, and did not expect Randy to stand and strike with him the way he did. That sure was fun to watch:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread