Ufc 170

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
Pyle was a goddamn stud - loved his veteran moves.

MacDonald made Maia look old (when he wasn't on the ground). Impressive.

Cormier vs Cummings next. Can't wait!

Last edited:

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
Cormier shut Cummings the **** up. In a big way.

Much as I like Rousey, I think she's in trouble tonight.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I'm a fan of Ronda's. I think she has been great for women's mma, BUT, Cyborg will run Ronda over like a freight train. With what we saw tonight, Ronda can't take a hit very well and Cyborg hits like a truck. Once Ronda gets hit, her instinct is to push against the cage and she will not be able to muscle Cyborg around like that. Cyborg will TKO Ronda who will retire to Hollywood to make insane money for a year or two until her moment fades away.

mr2cam

Established Member
I'm a fan of Ronda's. I think she has been great for women's mma, BUT, Cyborg will run Ronda over like a freight train. With what we saw tonight, Ronda can't take a hit very well and Cyborg hits like a truck. Once Ronda gets hit, her instinct is to push against the cage and she will not be able to muscle Cyborg around like that. Cyborg will TKO Ronda who will retire to Hollywood to make insane money for a year or two until her moment fades away.

I will be surprised if Cyborg can make 135, she is pretty shredded at 145, would make things interesting. Also she needs to get her cycle right :)

20redfire03

Established Member
I was hoping to catch the last 2 fights but I missed them. I wanted Cummings and McMann to win. And if Rhonda ever fights Cybord shes in for a world of hurt, Cyborg is a damn beast but I don't see many women beating her.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Cyborg got knocked out by bjj chick who now sings and plays guitar in Brazil lol. If I were Rhonda I'd go right to another training camp to fight cyborg. That gives cyborg only a couple months to get to 135 and perform. If that did happen Ronda easily takes the nod but of cyborg were given lets say over 6 months to properly condition herself at 135 then there would be a problem. Either way it's a lose lose for cyborg. Once you get caught with elevated test levels it's hard to win the approval of fans regardless if the amazing things you've accomplished in the ring. Look at vitor Belfort. 3 consecutive headkick KO's on approved testosterone replacement therapy and he still gets flamed!

mr2cam

Established Member
Cyborg got knocked out by bjj chick who now sings and plays guitar in Brazil lol. If I were Rhonda I'd go right to another training camp to fight cyborg. That gives cyborg only a couple months to get to 135 and perform. If that did happen Ronda easily takes the nod but of cyborg were given lets say over 6 months to properly condition herself at 135 then there would be a problem. Either way it's a lose lose for cyborg. Once you get caught with elevated test levels it's hard to win the approval of fans regardless if the amazing things you've accomplished in the ring. Look at vitor Belfort. 3 consecutive headkick KO's on approved testosterone replacement therapy and he still gets flamed!

He gets flamed because he is using TRT because the roids messed him up so now he needs them. I highly doubt he will be able to use TRT for this next fight, since it is in Vegas.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

Ronda wont fight again until September at the earliest due to filming two movies. She goes right into filming Athena next week.

Users who are viewing this thread