Ufc 168!!

Black Chip

Established Member
Who you got tonight? Big New Year's Eve weekend card in LV!!!!!
I want a Weidman repeat. Ronda, Barnett, and Miller wins.
Like to see Brandao lose.. And........want Leben to **** up Hall in the pre-lims! :kaboom:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Barnett 29-28
Rousey 1st round armbar
Silva late 1st round TKO

that being said, do you guys know any streaming websites?!?!?!?!?
I'm stuck working nightshift on base and my go-to websites are not allowed on government computers. Those websites include sportlemon, hahasport and wiziwig

Black Chip

Established Member
Nice KO by Johnson.
Leben is old...(with many miles) Prob. getting cut soon.
Hall is improving......
On to the Main Card! To the bar! :beer:
Miesha better tap QUICK!!

Last edited:

Black Chip

Established Member
BTW Tate it's not a "victory" to go 3 rounds.
You were dominated and saved by the bell at the end of the 2nd.

Ronda by armbar..................................again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Chip

Established Member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEIDMAN BY JOE THEISMAN!!!!!!!!!!
F BRASIL!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U CAN'T KICK STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
US FRIGGIN' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:banana:

d3vst8r96gt

I like to watch
Established Member
Barnett 29-28
Rousey 1st round armbar
Silva late 1st round TKO

that being said, do you guys know any streaming websites?!?!?!?!?
I'm stuck working nightshift on base and my go-to websites are not allowed on government computers. Those websites include sportlemon, hahasport and wiziwig

Thankfully I didn't pay for the fight go on just in time to see the 1st round start.... then the leg snap in the 2nd

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
From the LA Times:
Round 3. Rousey presses forward with punches and clinches with Tate. Rousey pulls Tate down with Tate on top. Rousey immediately looks to set up the armbar. She extends it and gets the tapout. Tate looks to shake Rousey's hand but Rousey walks away to crowd boos.

That's disgusting. Get some class rousey.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
From the LA Times:
Round 3. Rousey presses forward with punches and clinches with Tate. Rousey pulls Tate down with Tate on top. Rousey immediately looks to set up the armbar. She extends it and gets the tapout. Tate looks to shake Rousey's hand but Rousey walks away to crowd boos.

That's disgusting. Get some class rousey.

You missed the part where Tate said some pretty disrespectful things about Rousey's family in the pre-fight stuff.... I wouldn't have shook her hand either.

Black Chip

Established Member
Main card. 5 fights..........5 finishes = Perfect.
Wow. Everything delivered tonight. Subs, Ko's, TKO's, CRAZY stoppages.................... delivered!
Stay thirsty my friends.....................................:beer:

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
More from the LA Times:
Round 1. Silva comes out with his hands high, showing respect for Weidman's power. Weidman ducks down and gets the takedown. Silva immediately looks to stand right back up by the cage and he does so. Weidman keeps the clinch and looks to pull him back down. They trade knees in the clinch. Weidman stuns and drops Silva with a punch. He swarms with heavy punches on the ground and looks to close. Silva is able to survive. Weidman drops down hard elbows on Silva. He uses a can opener to try to open Silva's guard like Mark Coleman always used to like but Silva won't do so. Wiedman drops down more hard punches and elbows. Weidman postures up to get leverage for shots but can't get anything big through. The crowd continues to rally for Silva, with the big Brazilian contingent loudly chanting. Silva does land persistent punches from the bottom but Weidman has the leverage to land bigger shots. Weidman drops down another big shot at the end. 10-8 Weidman.
Round 2. Silva's hands are again high. Silva throws a leg kick but Weidman checks it and Silva breaks his leg. That's it. What a crazy and unfortunate ending to the fight.
Silva's leg breaking was absolutely horrific. A disgusting, Joe Theismann like injury.

Oh man!

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
You missed the part where Tate said some pretty disrespectful things about Rousey's family in the pre-fight stuff.... I wouldn't have shook her hand either.

Agreed, I did not see it. You can talk trash about your opponent, but not the their family.

Users who are viewing this thread