UFC 115 predictions

wyldechild54

Medusa
Established Member
Any opinions?
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUpuI3qkTqw"]YouTube- UFC 115: Liddell vs Franklin[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7A2gvII5UI"]YouTube- UFC 115 - Cro Cop & Barry Feature[/nomedia]
I just wanna see cro cop get a good head kick win.

94venomV8

Established Member
Hopefully Liddell loses and retires, I also want to see cro cop do something in the UFC, he has looked worthless up to this point. I dont know how someone that is a past pride champion can get in the cage and look scared in the UFC and lose almost every fight.

wyldechild54

Medusa
Established Member
I am pretty neutral with liddell. I like him but I think its time for him to give it up. I have a feeling Pat Barry is going to take it to cro cop, but Im still going for my boy Mirko.

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
Franklin by decision. Id like to see Liddell get another knockout though.

tdschst

Established Member
liddell is old but i think he still got it. cro cop has looked horrible lately but it would be nice to see him pull it out. it might give him some confidence

mr2cam

Established Member
Liddell looked pretty ripped during the weigh ins, it's either Liddell by KO or Franklin by decision. I think Barry is going to take the win, along with Yvel, and Thiago.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Franklin in round 2, tko. I've always liked Liddell but he's getting a little punch drunk, his jaw has gotten a LOT weaker and he needs to retire.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Franklin in round 2, tko. I've always liked Liddell but he's getting a little punch drunk, his jaw has gotten a LOT weaker and he needs to retire.

x2. Think this may be Liddell's last fight on UFC.

IROC-Z28

Established Member
Liddel by TKO in the 2nd. IMO Franklins chin is no better than Liddells. And I'd give the striking edge to Liddell.

Last edited:

CobrarboC

Established Member
i love rich franklin. but im honestly going to hope that liddell wins... he dominated for so long and i just want to see him make a come back like randy did!!! hes not to old and randy is a prime example. Honestly i dont care who wins but i would hope liddell might.

And the same goes for cro cop... but this other dude just looks lethal!

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
i like Liddell and i hope he kncoks out Franklin even though i think Franklin is a really great fighter and a super nice guy. Chuck looked like he was in better shape than he has ever been. i would like to see Liddell come back up and be a challenger for the title and i think he deserves it.

crazy8smokey

Established Member
TTT
wondering if anyones got a link to a site where I can watch the fight, cant seem to find one. And Im stuck here at work...sucks

thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread