Ufc 100

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
We all know 85% of SVT could kick all of these guys asses but who is going to win? I only did these 4 fights.

Brock Lesnar ~VS~ Frank Mir.... Lesnar is massive, incredibly strong, phenomenal wrestler with bone crushing punches from the top position. Mir has a history of being ground and pounded out by lesser fighters. People forget that Mir is not a small guy. Lesnar will not push him around like he did to A 30+ pound lighter Couture. With that being said I still feel that Mir's submission game and skilled technique along with his improved stand-up will lead Mir to Victory.

Georges St. Pierre ~VS~ Thiago Alves.... I just have a gut feeling that Alves SHOCKS THE WORLD WITH A 3RD ROUND TKO of GSP. Alves is going to come in close to 195 pounds. GSP will not be the biggest strongest guy in the octagon this time around.

Dan Henderson ~VS~ Michael Bisping..... Bisping is OVERRATED and he is in for a rude surprise. Henderson is more powerfull and will beat him standing and on the ground.

Yoshihiro Akiyama ~VS~ Alan Belcher.... Belcher is a much better striker than Akiyama and he will prove it!

VPF

ToyoFl

Established Member
HOLY REPOST, but seriously you don't think at least 10 others have done these predictions so far on this forum in different threads?

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
HOLY REPOST, but seriously you don't think at least 10 others have done these predictions so far on this forum in different threads?

Hay douchebag I did a search for UFC 100 and found nothing? I am going to guess and say that you like Lesnar, GSP and Bisping? Or are you to f-ing stupid to actually post something worth reading? But since it offended you so much I could care less if the mods remove this thread.

VPF

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
Actually there have been quite a few threads on this. However, I'll play, if lesnar is dumb enough to go to the ground, Mir wins. The only way Gsp will lose is if he comes in not expecting this to be one of the toughestfights of his life. Alves might have more strength but he does not have the all around power or the same level of cardio as gsp, for alves sake hopefully it doesn't go the distance. Just look at how well gsp with virtually no background of wrestling has upset so many "pro" wrestler. I hope Henderson beats the absolute **** out of Michael I hate him

crazyj0n

Established Member
Yeah repost, why do you say alves is coming close to 195? That's pretty ignorant. a few days ago he weighed ~183 and hes cutting 13lbs of water. Therefore after the weigh-in he will not be able to rehydrate to anywhere near 195.
I don't think hendo will stand with bisbing either, but he will most likely win. I'm pulling for akiyama also.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Yeah repost, why do you say alves is coming close to 195? That's pretty ignorant. a few days ago he weighed ~183 and hes cutting 13lbs of water. Therefore after the weigh-in he will not be able to rehydrate to anywhere near 195.
I don't think hendo will stand with bisbing either, but he will most likely win. I'm pulling for akiyama also.

Alves himself said he will be about 195 at fight time. GSP said he will be around 190, it is not as uncommon as you think!

Also Alves' last fight against Hughes where he did not meet the 170lb limit, he was 173lbs at weigh in, he was 199lbs at fight time.

Facts > Thoughts

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I can't wait till GSP and Alves fight. I think It's gonna be a great match up, but I put my $ on Alves, but I won't be surprised whoever wins.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqWOP_f4m3I"]YouTube - GSP HL[/ame]

Last edited:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I think we'll see this guy standing at the end.
29m2g3t.jpg

Last edited:

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
We all know 85% of SVT could kick all of these guys asses but who is going to win? I only did these 4 fights.

Brock Lesnar ~VS~ Frank Mir.... Lesnar is massive, incredibly strong, phenomenal wrestler with bone crushing punches from the top position. Mir has a history of being ground and pounded out by lesser fighters. People forget that Mir is not a small guy. Lesnar will not push him around like he did to A 30+ pound lighter Couture. With that being said I still feel that Mir's submission game and skilled technique along with his improved stand-up will lead Mir to Victory.

Georges St. Pierre ~VS~ Thiago Alves.... I just have a gut feeling that Alves SHOCKS THE WORLD WITH A 3RD ROUND TKO of GSP. Alves is going to come in close to 195 pounds. GSP will not be the biggest strongest guy in the octagon this time around.

Dan Henderson ~VS~ Michael Bisping..... Bisping is OVERRATED and he is in for a rude surprise. Henderson is more powerfull and will beat him standing and on the ground.

Yoshihiro Akiyama ~VS~ Alan Belcher.... Belcher is a much better striker than Akiyama and he will prove it!

VPF

I'm gonna agree with all your picks. The most entertaining fight will be the GSP vs Alves fight. If GSP controlles him and kepps him on his back GSP wins. If it turns out to be a standup fight Alves WILL ko GSP. Can't wait for Bisping to get his block knocked off with a loping right hand! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread