UEGO Sensor to Aeroforce Interceptor?

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Has anyone connected the UEGO sensor direct to an Aeroforce Interceptor gauge, or can this only be done through the AEM gauge? I already have the UEGO on my car but would like to replace the gauge with an Interceptor so I can read both the wideband and other parameters at the same time.

Hopefully this is in the right subforum.

goats

Fast whitey
Established Member
No you can't cause the Uego is the so called brain of the wb but u can hook up the wire to a input of the scan gauge so u see it on the scan gauge

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
That is a partial list as it states. The Interceptor uses a 0-5v input, which the inline controller has an output for, so I'm pretty sure it will work.

goats

Fast whitey
Established Member
Yes but u have to calibrate the scan gauge for it. So u will still need the wideband gauge to do that so that the afr numbers match. I had my last car wideband hooked up to a scan gauge and I had to play with the 2ed set of numbers in the scan gauge so that 2 gauges are insink with each other

goats

Fast whitey
Established Member
It may act as a gauge but it doesn't tell you the afr,well numbers you can see is what I should say

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
I see... the Interceptor has to be told how to translate the voltage into an AFR reading? Would calibrating it with the gauge and then swapping in the in-line controller work?

Users who are viewing this thread