UBB package?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I love that it puts out 1000 BHP "at the wheels." And that was on a dyne, imagine if this beast was ever put on a dyno! It would stop the space time continuum in its tracks... I think there is always something to be said about a complete lack of translation and its comedic value.
Lets also not forget men, that this "is the most powerful road car ever driven." AND that it has a "3.75 diff." This thing is worth every penny! I mean how can you expect anyone that's willing to part with this gem for a mear $110k to actually understand anything about the car... This is bargin basement fellas, BARGIN BASEMENT!

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Oh yea, straight from their site

Warning:
"This mustang will out perform Saleen, SMS, Shelby, Roush and most super cars on the market.... all for a third of the price. You've been warned."

Watch out van, they say this thing will do 227

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
The ad writer must be an Ultimate B*tch Boy

No, he is THE Ultimate Bad Boy because he's all like: I don't care that I don't know shit about this car! And I don't care that I'ma post it up on E-bay for the world to see with some dum ass Microsoft Notpad font graphics on the side! And I don't care that everyone on the interwebs is gonna think I'm full retard! CAUSE I'M DA ULTIMATE BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Too bad these are the specs for a previous model. Sounds super efficient!

Oh yea, it also comes with:

lasor jammers
Basic price $110,000

1000hp @ 7500 rpm (1500hp capable)
1.7 lbs boost (3.0 lbs capable)
Twin 62mm throttle bodies
Twin screw whipple 3.4lt supercharger

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
tumblr_kua0yuZ2zK1qztdg6o1_500-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread