U.S. Street Nationals Bradenton, FL PICS

Migdiesel

Bring It!
Established Member
Nice pics....the blue Z06 is a buddy of mines car and he was having traction issues but made it three rounds. That car is a beauty up close,There were some really badass cars there.

Got Boost?

Established Member
i was thinking of going down there for that, but i ended up being sick as a dog sat. - today so i had to miss it. how was it?

SVT1996Cobra

Established Member
Got Boost? said:
i was thinking of going down there for that, but i ended up being sick as a dog sat. - today so i had to miss it. how was it?

it was great, the crowd turnout was down from last year, but the cars are getting scary fast. PRO cars are knocking on the 5.99 door and the 10.5W cars are getting pretty consistently in the 6s. A cavalier in the second race of the day was the first that i've heard of to try the new concrete walls at BMP, you can kind of see it in a couple of the pics i got...

Got Boost?

Established Member
SVT1996Cobra said:
it was great, the crowd turnout was down from last year, but the cars are getting scary fast. PRO cars are knocking on the 5.99 door and the 10.5W cars are getting pretty consistently in the 6s. A cavalier in the second race of the day was the first that i've heard of to try the new concrete walls at BMP, you can kind of see it in a couple of the pics i got...

oh damn, just noticed that. when did they put the concrete walls up. i was just there about 2-3 months ago.

you heading down for NMRA weekend?

blownco

BLOWN 95 COBRA
Established Member
I like that

2811413682.gif

sick408dakr/t

Established Member
Picture #143 - black Viper Sal's car - that's a 575cid V10 Twin 88's that ran 7.99@177 w/ an auto and IRS! The car weighs over 3700lbs w/out driver. :eek: The silver w/ blue stripes was lee sander's car that went 7.75@179 - twin 88's, solid rear and an auto!

SVT1996Cobra

Established Member
Got Boost? said:
oh damn, just noticed that. when did they put the concrete walls up. i was just there about 2-3 months ago.

you heading down for NMRA weekend?

they closed the track down sometime on december and installed the walls and new burnout boxes. i believe the walls are now mandated by the NHRA. I wouldn't miss NMRA for the anything!

Got Boost?

Established Member
SVT1996Cobra said:
they closed the track down sometime on december and installed the walls and new burnout boxes. i believe the walls are now mandated by the NHRA. I wouldn't miss NMRA for the anything!

cool, i love NMRA; look forward to it all year. me and dad will definitely be heading down again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread