U.S. Chopper Vs Insurgent. Nws

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
o man that videos old. I think its back not from Desert Storm but from when we had troops in Iraq during the entire weapons of mass destruction thing. Apparently the story goes that the guys who were shot were out "planting" guns for insurgents to later pick up and use for ambushes in cities. Looks like they didnt finish their job though.

203Cree

Established Member
That happend right outside Balad in 03. I remember hearing the cannon go off that night.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I had not seen that one before. Good post even if they say it is a repost. I think we should do that a lot more of them over there.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
good post!

watch out for some leftist weenie condemn you with hellfire & brimstone & call you a racist for provoking & attacking those peaceful muslims.

203Cree

Established Member
Pretty obvious what they were doing. I don't think that leaves much room for discussion.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Live leak has some good ones. I spent over 2 hrs the other night watching different Iraq videos. Makes me feel sorry but gratefully for the guys over there serving. Scary seeing the reality of it and not what the media posts.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
jamz said:
good post!

watch out for some leftist weenie condemn you with hellfire & brimstone & call you a racist for provoking & attacking those peaceful muslims.
Funny you should say that. Right after this video went public there was HUGE outrage because some said that there wasn't conclusive evidence showed that they were in fact guns that they had thrown out in the field. I say watch the video and it becomes apparent.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
What were they shooting them with?

Looked like it was blowing shit up!!!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
A friend of mine is a spectre gunship pilot. Those things can lay down some major pain on the enemy.

That is an old vid but a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread