Tyson Movie

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
Has anyone seen it? I liked it quite a bit, but I'm also a really big Tyson fan!
Truth be told I think it would be hard for someone to make it through the whole movie if they didn't have a strong interest in him. So I don't expect everyone to like it by any means. BTW I also thought there were a few parts that were pretty funny... What do you guys think?

2721405d.jpg

Last edited:

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
I recently came to the conclusion that I want to become Mike Tyson. If there was some sort of experiment I could undergo to become him, I would do it. I would even take the bankruptcy, rape charges, divorces, just to be Mike Tyson. I would like to see this movie as well.

SVTGTI3

Established Member
I thought it was pretty good, make you feel sympathy for Iron Mike, lots of good fights and he explains the different chapters of his life. I recommend even if your not a boxing fan because its mainly the best of his fights not the entire fights.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I believe it just came out on DVD and BLU-Ray. It's Tyson explaining his life in and out of the ring. It only came out in select theaters when it first came out, so many people probably don't know about it. It's pretty good and if you're a Tyson fan you'll definitely enjoy it.

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
I believe it just came out on DVD and BLU-Ray. It's Tyson explaining his life in and out of the ring. It only came out in select theaters when it first came out, so many people probably don't know about it. It's pretty good and if you're a Tyson fan you'll definitely enjoy it.

i heard him talking about it on radio station here in LA about 3 months ago... im going to go buy it

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
you can rent it at blockbuster, that's what i did. 3 dollars well spent.

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
by the way, if you guys really like Tyson. You can go to tysontalk.com

i have it in my bookmarks, and click on it once every few weeks to see anything new going on with him.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
I actually had the movie about 3 or 4 months ago. It was very interesting. It got As and Bs on Yahoo Movies.

And yes, if both Tyson and Ali fought in their prime....Tyson would win.

Users who are viewing this thread