Typical SS owner

badgt06

Established Member
Note the custom plate making sure we all know what powers his car...
GAYCE.jpg

And the look
Gayce2.jpg

02 SLP SS

Established Member
Yeah I don't see the big deal? I think the tag is funny myself. Looks like a nice car. I mean what were you doing following him around taking pictures?

You kill me acting like a mustang is an elitist type of car that does not have any douche bags driving them or that there are not any out there that are modifed to looks like ricers and Mexemobiles.:rollseyes

Not bashing Mustangs, hell I have owned a few.

Last edited:

Guido 04

Banned
i personally like the fbods and the lsx motors. the ls1 crowd def. had an attitude back in 00-03 but they seem to of calmed down now :)

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
i personally like the fbods and the lsx motors. the ls1 crowd def. had an attitude back in 00-03 but they seem to of calmed down now :)
Well when you are driving a car powered by a motor that is built by the hand of God and runs on the blood of Christ, you tend to be a little cocky.

I kid, I kid

badgt06

Established Member
Comon' guys? Where's the love?

LOL, that's my friends sick SS. We were taking rolling shots and I couldn't resist posting up that classic 2nd pic.

Yes his car will rape my GT! And I don't hate you GM/LSX guys. Let's all just LOL at these pics

Last edited:

chip moore

Established Member
Was that picture before or after he slid into the the ditch, because of there crappy suspension??? Lmao. They do drive like S#@T though! What kind of car are you guys driving that took the pics? I can't tell from the reflection. J/W.

Last edited:

25thmustang

Drag Racer
Established Member
Was that picture before or after he slid into the the ditch, because of there crappy suspension??? Lmao. They do drive like S#@T though! What kind of car are you guys driving that took the pics? I can't tell from the reflection. J/W.

Jeep Wrangler!

:banana:

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member

You can tell that the car is setting lopsided. Like 99% of all f-bodies do. You are right Chip they do ride, drive and rattle like crap. Its prolly fast as hell though... STOCK! with full exhaust, cam and nitrous! haha. Dyno Queens for the win!

Users who are viewing this thread