TX2K9 "Night Meet" Hosted by HPD!

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
S! TX2K9 Participants, HPD Members, Staff, Friends and Guests!

The TX2K9 Supra Nationals will coming to The Power City of Houston, TX once again for another wild weekend! The most powerful Supras and street cars will be battling out for total supremacy. During the TX2K9 weekend the traditional "NIGHT MEET" will be hosted by HPD (Houston Performance Driving.com). Come out and enjoy a parking lot full of the fastest rides to ever hit the streets. You know when TX2K9 and HPD team up, going to be BIG!. You know it's going to one wild and crazy night!

Please come out and join the fun with all the drivers of TX2K9 and HPD Crew. Everyone is welcome and we hope to see a lot of nice rides out there.

*TX2K7 Trailer Vid* YouTube - TX2k7 Supra National Meet Video

*TX2K8 Trailer Vid* YouTube - TX2K8 DVD Trailer Presented by JPJ Studios

*TX2K8 Vid* YouTube - TX2K8: The Supra Nationals (LMR vs. Titan!)

I. Information:

- When: Saturday March 21st, 2009.
- Where: Frank-N-Stiens Bar and Grill: 233 S Mason Rd. Katy, TX 77450.
- Time: 9PM!
- Who: Everyone!
- Why: It's TX2K9! HELLO!
- How: It's the pedal on the right!

II. Rules and Safety:

1) Please do not drive in a unlawful manner. There will be a lot of people walking around the parking lot. We do not need anyone injured by someone trying to show-off. There will be police officers at the meet working that will ticket you for anything that warrants it.

2) No burn outs, loud music, or continental engine revving. Please be respectful of these rules and everything will be just fine.

3) Please be respectful of all rides at the Night Meet. Please do not sit or lean on any car/truck/bike.

4) Use your common sense and please be 100% Safe at all times. It's that easy.

III. Questions or Concerns:

- If you have any questions or concerns on the Night Meet. Please contact xtc4us (Troy Dixon) or G-Z06 (Garret Oliphant) on the HPD Forum. For all other TX2K9 questions please contact houstonT (Peter Blach) on the Supra or HPD Forums. - Thank you.

Get your A-Game ready Houston!

HPD Staff.
I know there's a TX2K9 thread already but hoping this will make the turnout even bigger. I didn't go last year but i'm deffinetly going this year.

tx03snake

Established Member
hopefully i will be able to make it out to this i went to the last car show at frankensteins that was hosted by HPD and it was a bad ass show

xtc4us

Established Member
Thank you for posting this here. Hope to see some BIG POWER out there. If anyone has any questions plz post them and I will get back ASAP.

Thanks.

HPD Staff.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
so where do ya'll want to meet?
we are staying at the Omni
Me in my Cobra
Bruce954 in his Z0sick
RAZRS EDGE in his Cobra
Rowdy in his Lightning
Paul in his R1