TX2K15 VID's PICs Thread

Fat-cat

Established Member
Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
Ohh ill make it get traction lol i have 3-4 buddies down there right now with Go-pro's on their GTR's He was the white GTR that freight trained the Z06 in the roll racing just posted on RTR's Feed.

Pick links ect coming soon.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Buddies GTR just went 170.3 in the roll races fastest pass so far was 197.6 ( with unconfirmed start speed )

Fat-cat

Established Member
Yes they will race if not raining.RPR will have the track ready to rock if they can

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
Buddies GTR just went 170.3 in the roll races fastest pass so far was 197.6 ( with unconfirmed start speed )

What power level was your buddies at? He start at 60mph?
(local guy I took down last summer is there and my gut is telling me he just spent a bunch of money and I should be concerned is why I asked)
He posted a 171 in 8 seconds with a start of 60mph...
Never timed my car doing that... I have added power this winter but need to know if its enough...
Thanks

Z06

Established Member
Im think in the morning we will get some better racing vids. All I've seen are some snippets from the track.

mstg46

Established Member
I'm down here. About to go to the track for the day. I took about 1000K photos yesterday. I'll process some and get them uploaded tonight. Look for me on Instagram. mikemphotos

Users who are viewing this thread