Tx2k14

Deespeed99

Established Member
I'll play with Busa's all day, but not turbo ones

Yeah it's pretty much the same exact build as my bike I built for 2K this year but mine got stolen in January :( It traps about 190+ in the 1/4th and over 140+ in the 1/8th lol.

[youtube_browser]ph4a-qYS5iY[/youtube_browser]

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Yeah it's pretty much the same exact build as my bike I built for 2K this year but mine got stolen in January :( It traps about 190+ in the 1/4th and over 140+ in the 1/8th lol.

Holy **** that's scary fast... Sucks to hear about yours being stolen...

UnaBomber

Established Member

There will be a bunch of 170-180 mph trap cars running around but I doubt anything to **** with you

Well besides the other dozen or so turbo Busa's that will be around

Torchy

Established Member
I'm coming to drag bucket up and down the road:rolling: stretchb too:D

Deespeed99

Established Member
There will be a bunch of 170-180 mph trap cars running around but I doubt anything to **** with you

Well besides the other dozen or so turbo Busa's that will be around

We shall see. It's been a long time coming! Had something setup with Jaime carters white lambo but again I couldn't make it. Hoping to see him get a pass with mullet's UGR car but we'll see!

UnaBomber

Established Member
We shall see. It's been a long time coming! Had something setup with Jaime carters white lambo but again I couldn't make it. Hoping to see him get a pass with mullet's UGR car but we'll see!

Lots of UGR cars around but most won't run if there is a chance they will get beat especially if there are go pros running

Deespeed99

Established Member
Lots of UGR cars around but most won't run if there is a chance they will get beat especially if there are go pros running

Man there are stories I'll have to tell you if I see you in March about that... I got offered a TON of cash to delete vids against some cars I was supposed to run! I'm really looking forward to finally going this year.

UnaBomber

Established Member
Man there are stories I'll have to tell you if I see you in March about that... I got offered a TON of cash to delete vids against some cars I was supposed to run! I'm really looking forward to finally going this year.

That really doesn't surprise me at all. It's all about image with those guys

I'll be around all week running with Bucket from this thread

I would love to run the turbo busa just for shits and giggles

My gtr should be in the 14xx whp range

Last edited:

BUCKET

Established Member
I am just there for moral and detailing support

How much to delete vids!!! I will delete for right price. Lol

Last edited:

Voltwings

Established Member
oh yeah , the air reeks of E85 and race fuel . . . BEST SMELL EVER.

I don't think my last comment went through, so sorry if I double post. Last year the Gas stations for about 5 miles either direction of the big roll race spots were sold out of E85 by Thursday night. You either had to be a local to know where the spots off I-10 were, or have a damn good Ap on your phone haha. I recommend switching to methanol if you can, bringing your own or stocking up early, or getting friendly with the locals to find out where the E85 is.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I'll probably be there arresting some of you guys like usually happens :shrug: :sigh:

webANXfastfurious1.jpg

D98GT

Established Member
Don't get me wrong I love the TX2k events, however, with so many cars and people not being familiar with the area results in quite a bit of negative attention.

I'm sure they'll be paying DPS/HCSO/FBSO on step to be out there enforcing some of it. I prefer the legal events such as the car shows/models/drag strip competition.

UnaBomber

Established Member
Don't get me wrong I love the TX2k events, however, with so many cars and people not being familiar with the area results in quite a bit of negative attention.

I'm sure they'll be paying DPS/HCSO/FBSO on step to be out there enforcing some of it. I prefer the legal events such as the car shows/models/drag strip competition.

There is a 2 day roll racing event this year also at tx2k so that should take some of the fast runs off the streets

D98GT

Established Member
It's not the guys with the "fast" cars that cause the issues. What UGR and the 1000+ power cars do is nearly in a controlled environment since they aren't the ones weaving in and out of traffic.

The problem is the 300hp cars that try to race anything and everything regardless of the condition

chao5.0

Established Member
It's not the guys with the "fast" cars that cause the issues. What UGR and the 1000+ power cars do is nearly in a controlled environment since they aren't the ones weaving in and out of traffic.

The problem is the 300hp cars that try to race anything and everything regardless of the condition

this, to many guys think they are fast wanna show off, like this year people making WOT pulls in front of Omni was just plain stupid. interested to see what happens next year and see who brings what to run UGR and the other fast cars.

nonliberal

Established Member

That thing is a beast!!

Users who are viewing this thread