TX2K14 adventure begins

BUCKET

Established Member
As of last night the boss and my boys gtr (UnaBomber on here and most forums) are loaded up. His crew (TOP SPEED MOTORSPORTS) has private track rental setup for test and tune on Tuesday. They are awesome enough to let me tag along, I may get to do some runs as well will see. Hopefully do some logs.

710EFD8D-A5B4-4946-84DD-43598FF634C2-4407-0000035F833998C8_zpsad6ee757.jpg

410EE6FC-2948-4A57-BDC2-8B90F2B7C53E-4407-0000035F55B354BD_zpsd28bd3d4.jpg

Mine in the shadows..... Check his tag. :rockon:

I am very interested to lean on my car some. Ran out of time and it's done nothing but rain here all week..... Here we go

Torchy

Established Member
Yall get the tune dialed in? You're gonna have a blast out there man. Shoot I almost want to sneak down there for a few days.

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
Man I'm so bummed I had my reservation to go and everything but unfortunately I got delayed trying to get in a chassis shop to finish some last bits on my exhaust so TX2K is no go for me. Have fun and be safe also FYI becareful about the night runs typically most of the faster groups usually leave the new guys to get caught and change routes last minute.

BUCKET

Established Member
Man I'm so bummed I had my reservation to go and everything but unfortunately I got delayed trying to get in a chassis shop to finish some last bits on my exhaust so TX2K is no go for me. Have fun and be safe also FYI becareful about the night runs typically most of the faster groups usually leave the new guys to get caught and change routes last minute.

I'm rolling with some veterans with some stupid power I'll be up on what's going on. Mines not where I wanted to be especially with tuning/seat time. But I am being made to take the car(by UnaBomber) So maybe it will be ironed out Tuesday.

I've got some peeps going to work with me on some stuff. That said, I've got a lot invested into going. It will be fun. Hell, it will be only mustang at the gtr meet. Hahahaha

Last edited:

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Me and a few cars from New Orleans going down there Friday. Hopefully we can link up while we are at the events.

BUCKET

Established Member
For sure. Pm me before you head out. I'll drop my number...

I think Friday night is the gtr meet. UnaBomber is making me take the boss. Lol

BUCKET

Established Member
Mines up front, they need a pace car.... Haha

Flying out this evening. Test and tune tomorrow with the TSM guys.
90E099FE-39FB-457E-9AC3-343EEE252179-6562-00000531590B9035_zps0a1e7226.jpg

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
Must be nice. Just ship the car to the track. Fly in. Race all day...... during the week.
I'm jealous.

BUCKET

Established Member
Must be nice. Just ship the car to the track. Fly in. Race all day...... during the week.
I'm jealous.

I got lucky meeting some cool people that like the car and me. I owe a bunch to UnaBomber and top speed Motorsport for making this happen and allowing me to tag along. If not for them I would be watching it all on you tube. The car got a lot of attention at the GA 1/2 mile with a lot left in it. Even though TSM has done no work to my car they have been good to me.

If I can get some bugs worked it will be a strong performer. Any gtr at alpha 8 or less will get a surprise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread