tx2k13 flyby

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
It's on toll roads man. I was there last year and after 9 or 10pm there isn't a soul on them. No exits for miles either. If they kill anyone it would be themselves.

Sam, there are hundreds of videos of people racing on the service road and other places in traffic. As a matter of fact after last years event you were bragging that your boy in his GTR walked the TT Mystichrome Cobra.........guess what? The video you posted of that was on the service road in traffic!

Listen, I'm not claiming to be a saint. I will say I have raced one race on the street in my car in the year that I have owned it. One. Everything else was done at a sanctioned event. I quit going to TX2K back in 2002. Yes I was going to that meet as early as 1999. It was starting to get crazy and stupid then with tailgating groups and people trying to race 4 wide on the Beltway toll road. You guys can try and justify what you do all you want but I'm not buying the bullshit. It's a dangerous game and that is part of the appeal/high of it.

TheHitman™

Established Member
Sam, there are hundreds of videos of people racing on the service road and other places in traffic. As a matter of fact after last years event you were bragging that your boy in his GTR walked the TT Mystichrome Cobra.........guess what? The video you posted of that was on the service road in traffic!

Listen, I'm not claiming to be a saint. I will say I have raced one race on the street in my car in the year that I have owned it. One. Everything else was done at a sanctioned event. I quit going to TX2K back in 2002. Yes I was going to that meet as early as 1999. It was starting to get crazy and stupid then with tailgating groups and people trying to race 4 wide on the Beltway toll road. You guys can try and justify what you do all you want but I'm not buying the bullshit. It's a dangerous game and that is part of the appeal/high of it.

It's part of the game. I am a little weary of all of the high horsepower cars out there.

Users who are viewing this thread