TX2K12 Video from a 500HP Cobra

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Dam putting in work did u ever get any heat soak and notice the drop off in power.... Is it just me or I have seen about 5 videos of the silver charged viper that has to be the weakest 660hp ever.

SnotRod

Established Member
Dam putting in work did u ever get any heat soak and notice the drop off in power.... Is it just me or I have seen about 5 videos of the silver charged viper that has to be the weakest 660hp ever.

I really dont have any problems with heat soaking anymore. I just got the next gen high boost intake and with my meth the intake temps stay in the mid 80's

101blur

Established Member
Awesome by far one of the best videos. But man I know not all races where done back to back but maybe a couple where by that time u be mad heat soaked..?

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
but maybe a couple where by that time u be mad heat soaked..?

hump-dar-4.gif

JDsfastGN

Established Member
my buddies camaro is at the 10:10 race. No Nitrous, D1 procharged with a 408. Looks like he finally has it running how it should. Good vid and thanks for sharing

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Nice video, and I love the fast transitions without all the other needless/wasted footage common in other videos, but....

There is no way that Vortech 5.0 car is 620HP. Your telling me that this Cobra (video car) can barely beat an Eaton swapped Mach (under 500 rwhp), yet the 620 rwhp Vortech 5.0 Coyote can barely beat the Cobra (video car).

Something doesn't add up here.

3:30 mark :-D

Nick, was that your Mach @ the 3:30 mark, or another one?

Last edited:

whitecobra2387

Established Member
Nice video, and I love the fast transitions without all the other needless/wasted footage common in other videos, but....

There is no way that Vortech 5.0 car is 620HP. Your telling me that this Cobra (video car) can barely beat an Eaton swapped Mach (under 500 rwhp), yet the 620 rwhp Vortech 5.0 Coyote can barely beat the Cobra (video car).

Something doesn't add up here.

Nick, was that your Mach @ the 3:30 mark, or another one?

Awsome Video cobra moves out!!!

+1000 that shit was bodering me whole time i was watching the video i was like :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Last edited:

ScubaTermi

Established Member
Wow more racing in that 2 day time period, then i have had in 2 years lol, Nice vid thanks for sharing

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Great video. You put some runs in that weekend. lol And the V-GT...Just because you have said 620..doesn't mean some good old fashion pedal lifting doesn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread