TX2k11 Videos

CornFed

SPoool...Spin.Spin.Shift.
Established Member
We ventured to Texas last year, and this was the outcome.
Tons of cars. I was in a 6.0 gto bolt ons gears tune. 12.3@111 was the only time he had 1/4 wise.

had a friend in a cobra out there. 590whp whippled.

enjoy.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYLxpWFPG5Y"]TX2k11 Friday Night - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAeETgzOBo8"]2k11Saturday Night - YouTube[/nomedia]

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
That red evo moved the **** out. I dont know much if anything about imports but was that TT supra on low boost because I was expecting it to beat the bolt on gto and the red evo, guess the evo has a boatload of money into it. I liked the end also saying "here's our friends cobra whippled blah blah blah mustang stuff 600whp" lmao thats classic.:beer::D:thumbup:

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

Last edited:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Me(blue mach) and a bubby at thr 55sec mark in the first vid. We would have ran:( but didnt find anyone that wold have been a good race. Most were 800+hp cars.

Last edited:

CornFed

SPoool...Spin.Spin.Shift.
Established Member
well we will be back this year, mainly with the 500whp +-150whp range lol.
the TT supra i dont think was on low boost. the TT setup just doesnt make a buttload of power i think.

the evos i believe one was make 400 while the other was making more towards 500.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Me(blue mach) and a bubby at thr 55sec mark in the first vid. We would have ran:( but didnt find anyone that wold have been a good race. Most were 800+hp cars.

Yea I seen yours in the vid and wondered why you didnt run anyone but now I know why, and that sucks that no one was at your power level I would have love to see your mach run. What are your mods and whats your numbers? I.e. trap speed, rwhp, e.t.'s

well we will be back this year, mainly with the 500whp +-150whp range lol.
the TT supra i dont think was on low boost. the TT setup just doesnt make a buttload of power i think.

the evos i believe one was make 400 while the other was making more towards 500.

Yea like I said I dont know much about imports and how well they respond but I just assumed it would win but once again props to that evo it moved out.

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

ctgreddy

Established Member
see now those are some good vids! I bought the tx2k11 vid from 1320 and it was a sweet vid, but jsut about every race had something over 800 hp and most were all 1200+ horse lambo's and 1k horse supras. that's cool and all but i'd rather see a bunch more racing in the 4-600 horse game since thats what most people are in.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
We were in the 600hp cobra. had a gret time. not the fastest....but not the slowest either

RedFire Cobra around the 7min mark

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHCEJB-5eQ"]TX2K11 S14 in car Fun Runs - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread