TX2K10 Video is Up!

69mach428

Established Member
TX2K10 Video is Here! Theonepercent perductions

I know a lot of you guys have been waiting for this. Great job to Rob and Theonepercent! We had a great time in Houston and plan to bring a lot more high hp cars to represent Oklahoma next year! Big thanks goes out to all of the people that make this event happen each year!

It will be uploaded to youtube soon, here is the Vimeo link for now!

BTW - I am 03supercobra in the video, enjoy fellas!

Streetfire links!

Part 1
http://www.streetfire.net/video/tx2k10-part-1_1994964.htm

Part 2
http://www.streetfire.net/video/tx2k10-part-2_1994966.htm
[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/10767984]TX2k10 on Vimeo[/ame]

Last edited:

SVTFastBack

Established Member
the integra guy is an idiot more horsepower isnt always better if you cant put it down especially in a car thats light weight and he obviously didnt take the time to balance it for street use and should have back out 75-100hp instead of looking like a tool just to brag about having an 800hp fwd

69mach428

Established Member
Thanks for all the nice comments fellas!

the integra guy is an idiot more horsepower isnt always better if you cant put it down especially in a car thats light weight and he obviously didnt take the time to balance it for street use and should have back out 75-100hp instead of looking like a tool just to brag about having an 800hp fwd

Just so you know the whole story, he actually got the motor rebuilt, all new turbo and fuel system built and installed less then a week before the event. He changed out the the radials and went on to win the street class at TX2K10. :fm:

Sammyboy

Established Member
Thanks for all the nice comments fellas!

Just so you know the whole story, he actually got the motor rebuilt, all new turbo and fuel system built and installed less then a week before the event. He changed out the the radials and went on to win the street class at TX2K10. :fm:

It didn't look like you sprayed?

SN95NIK

Established Member
Awesome vid! Thanks for sharing. Can anyone tell me the name of the first song in the video with the piano? Greatly appreciated, thanks!

SN95NIK

Established Member
Awesome vid! Thanks for sharing. Can anyone tell me the name of the first song in the video with the piano? Greatly appreciated, thanks!

N/M, I found it. It's the intro to Lady Gaga's Paper Gangsta. Fit's awesome as an intro to the video too!

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Great vid. I could hear all the cars and bikes racing down I-10 all weekend from my house. Made me wish I still had my cobra.

B

Users who are viewing this thread