TX Terminators

NMRAcer

Aviator & Terminator
Established Member
WHo does good chassis work in the central Texas area? I'm looking to put a roll cage in my cobra soon and need a good chassis guy to do it. I've heard of a place in north Austin but just cant remember.
Any help would be appriciated...Thanks

mrose75

Established Member
I don't know about chassis but I just took mine in to Austin for a suspension. ProModularPerformance. Give 'em a call. 512-797-0805. Kirk's a good guy, with reasonable pricing. www.promodularperformance.com Good luck, see ya 'round Hood.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
some place out in El Paso is who does all the cars at Strictly Performance.....they are some of the cleanest installs i've ever seen!
call Strictly and ask them; 713.910.0111

HooahCobra

Mr. Potato Head
Established Member
ask littlered04 on www.runninstangs.com. this is his and hers below...very good work. it was done in austin.

AutoMaxJuliansCar.gif

EDIT: I know you! where have you been? Jim

Last edited:

Way2Slow

Established Member
NMRAcer said:
WHo does good chassis work in the central Texas area? I'm looking to put a roll cage in my cobra soon and need a good chassis guy to do it. I've heard of a place in north Austin but just cant remember.
Any help would be appriciated...Thanks

http://www.procompengineering.com

They are in N. Austin. Alittle hard to get ahold of but do great work. They have built several ProMod cars but work on anything.

Users who are viewing this thread