TX: feeler FS, 2009 gt500 blue/white stripe hood and bumper

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
name: pedro
location: killeen tx(willing to travel a couple hundred miles)
PM for questions

okay so my 09 gt500 was in a front end accident. im hoping selling these two parts can help pay for new ones. if not ill just have them refurbish these.

looking to get 350 for the bumper, 400 for the hood, plus paypal and shipping, gas if im going to meet up with some one.

the initial picture looks worse then it actually is, the darker circle around the scratches are dust and are no longer there, ill get better pics when i i get off of work and clean the front off.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/836015-shelby-1-hyundai-elantra-0-a.html

well let me know what you think.

thanks

sportinawoody

Established Member
with my shop discount, i just priced a new bumper cover for 300.07 from parkway ford. retails for a shade over 400. might be a little overpriced

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
the ones i saw went for 500 bucks.....honestly mine just needs another stripe and you would hardly tell it was in an accident....

maybe for some one who likes taking cruises and doesnt want to damage their original bumper

i know late model restoration has the reproduction model for 400 bucks but i dont care for knock off parts on my shelby.

but if you get a shop discount, then by all means hook a brotha up ;)

sportinawoody

Established Member
ford doesnt sell knockoffs. call 336-724-5921 8-5 mon.-fri. , ask for parts at the peterscreek store. thats parkway ford by the way. priced one last week 300.07 . if you can name a business to get it at cost,,,thats cost.

Last edited:

sportinawoody

Established Member
everyone else is just marking the shit to the moon. also the right headlight was 169, my cost. working on my front end conversion now. i bought everything minus bumper and right headlight and hood for 400 bucks ( STEAL ) , the grilles were new as was 1 of the radiator covers. thats brackets, filler, fog's, 1 headlight, 2 rad. covers, new splitter and brackets and liners.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread