TX: 2.9L whipple(8-9k miles) for an 07-09 GT500, L&M TB, AFCO H/E

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
TX: 2.9L whipple(8-9k miles) for an 07-09 GT500, L&M TB, AFCO H/E with pics!

Everything is sold :)

thanks guys ;)

Last edited:

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
i dont think so, i was talking to seer and whipple said you need a different bracket that relocates something and its a couple hundred.

im selling as a kit for the 07-09, othe models and years will have to do some research.

BTW guys the kit was never installed on my car, bought from original owner and it sits in my man cave :(

rg0019

Established Member
Whats the condition of the the HE? How many miles on it? I believe the harness has been updated by AFCO. Is this the updated harness?

What the lowest you will go on the HE? I live in dallas, I was was think meeting in Waco... Its a two hour drive, so I need a price worth the drive.

Thanks,
rg

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
i notice you can't PM....

im not sure which harness it comes with, but i know that didnt change the prices on them.

500 dollars picked up and i still have to drive an 1.5 hours and it wont be till this weekend, i am active duty army and i go to school after work until 8 pm.

only thing i would be saving would be the paypal fees and i would rather pay that than have to fill up 45 dollars to drive out there and waste a good part of my morning.

545 shipped to your door.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Whats the condition of the the HE? How many miles on it? I believe the harness has been updated by AFCO. Is this the updated harness?

What the lowest you will go on the HE? I live in dallas, I was was think meeting in Waco... Its a two hour drive, so I need a price worth the drive.

Thanks,
rg

Just to help out Ham, I also have an afco (over a year old) and noticed that my fuse melted. I contacted them and they sent me the new harness free of charge and didn't ask any qyuestions about where and when I purchased it.

Users who are viewing this thread