two tone cobra/v6

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
The beryllium looks good but the black is nasty. All the ricer mismatched body kit stinks.

Mt Twigbert

Established Member
I fight the whole two tone paint job on our new edge cars.. I can't say its ugly but I can't say its good looking either..

Even if I had the money and 'nothing' else to spend it on I don't think I would get it done..

302venom

yeah its only a 99..
Established Member
Itwould look better if just the upper pilers/roof was black NOT the hood/trunk..but damnnnnnn look at that wing!

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Ive seen much worse. The rear diffuser style bumper cover caught my road racing inclined eye, Id love to do something similar but I think Id start with an 03/04 Cobra rear cover with the lower insert removed to allow more room for the diffuser.

I was just talking with my brother the other day about how odd mustangs are. Some of them are the coolest things on the road while at the same time others are about the biggest peices of shit.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Other than the gay body kit, stupid headlights, and retarded taillights, I think it looks pretty good. Agree, there is probably more than the asking price in that paint job though. Shoulda spent the money on a forged, turbo'd 5.4.....then maybe he'd get someting out of it.

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
The paint doesn't bother me at all....

The body kit, rear wing and lights (front and back) are the offensive part, to me.

Users who are viewing this thread