Two Prostitutes

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Two blond prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of their car which said:

Two Prostitutes - $50.00.

A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail.

Just at that time, another car passed with a sign saying:

JESUS SAVES

One of the girls asked the officer, 'How come you don't stop them?!'

'Well, that's a little different,' the officer smiled, 'Their sign pertains to religion.'

The following day the same police officer noticed the same two hookers driving around with a large sign on their car.

He figured he had an easy arrest until he read their new sign:

Two Fallen Angels
Seeking Peter --$50

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
$50.00 dollars? Send me an addy.:rolling:
Vegas is $500.00 a piece That's during the weekday. It's a lot more expensive then that on weekends and holidays.

Of course the hookers in Vegas have all their teeth unlike a crackhead, aids infested street walkers.

Yea, they are clean too. I forgot to remove the condom form the first one. . #2 saw the condom attached to my member. She told me she wasn't going to suck that thing. Can you blame her?
Hahahaha.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
$50.00 dollars? Send me an addy.:rolling:
Vegas is $500.00 a piece That's during the weekday. It's a lot more expensive then that on weekends and holidays.

Of course the hookers in Vegas have all their teeth unlike a crackhead, aids infested street walkers.

I am living in the Detroit area, not Las Vegas. The pros here pay us suburbanites to get some clean sex. But not a lot.

Yea, they are clean too. I forgot to remove the condom form the first one. . #2 saw the condom attached to my member. She told me she wasn't going to suck that thing. Can you blame her?
Hahahaha.

You mean she wouldn't suck something that had just been inside her associate's body? I'd hardly find that a ringing endorsement of #1 being clean. Maybe #2 knew something you didn't.

Last edited:

Chopin

Seeker of Truth
Established Member
Two blond prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of their car which said:

Two Prostitutes - $50.00.

A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail.

Just at that time, another car passed with a sign saying:

JESUS SAVES

One of the girls asked the officer, 'How come you don't stop them?!'

'Well, that's a little different,' the officer smiled, 'Their sign pertains to religion.'

The following day the same police officer noticed the same two hookers driving around with a large sign on their car.

He figured he had an easy arrest until he read their new sign:

Two Fallen Angels
Seeking Peter --$50

Our politics may differ but our humor is a dead ringer!

:beer:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
puke-in-my-mouth-o.gif

naw it wasnt too bad tho

Users who are viewing this thread