Two mods, one for the back, one for the front.

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
... and a whole mess more in between that I would like to do. Of course "like to do" and actually doing it are two different matters. Lol.:banana:

Anyway, out back I went with a Bassani axle-back exhaust. I definitely am luvin the sound and appearance of them.

muf2.jpg

640gt_rear_bas.jpg

In front I went with an H.O. Fibertrends 3" Cowl Induction hood. The body shop who prepped and painted it commented on it's good quality.

hood1.jpg

hood2.jpg

Well, that's my start into this mod madness affliction we all share. More to come, but certainly not in the near future as I picked my little money bush clean and regrowing these darn plants takes a long time.:rolling:

Photo Gallery...........................Website............................Modifications
gotimesig.jpg

Have a great day eh !________________________________________Dave

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
Sweet looking car! I have the same exhaust and love it, I need to get a sound clip uploaded. I really like the hood also.

mcduffer7

Established Member
Hmmmm, that hood looks sweet. Now wondering if I should add the factory hood scoop or go with a hood like this. Damn you! ;)

slyguy

Established Member
D@mn that looks good!!!

If you can, try to post up a sound clip of the Bassani - I don't think I've heard that one yet...

Any drone in the 1800 to 2200 range under load with these???

venumus93

Established Member
D@mn that looks good!!!

If you can, try to post up a sound clip of the Bassani - I don't think I've heard that one yet...

+1.

Really interested in making my car sound like a mustang and not soo quiet, but dont want that interior drone since I drive my kids around in it. :)

Thanks,
Sean

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Thanks guys!:beer:

D@mn that looks good!!!

+1.

Really interested in making my car sound like a mustang and not soo quiet, but dont want that interior drone since I drive my kids around in it. :)

Thanks,
Sean

No clips of the exhaust 2011GTCS, but in my opinion, the clips out there on the net do not do it justice. I really do enjoy the sound.
As for drone, all I can say is there is nothing annoying to me in any way. It's all good.:beer:
...and venumus93, the kids will luv it.:rolling:

...Dave

Users who are viewing this thread