Two modded 2003 Cobras - Torch Red And Met Silver

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Great price! You'll get at least close to that...I sold mine for 27k with more mileage.

Good luck on your sale.

Rwick7

Established Member
10th03Cobra said:
Thanks bud, I hope to have something with alittle more kick for you St Louis boys at MSC next year :beer:

I sold mine so I'll be a spectator...good luck with whatever you decide, I'm gonna try not to buy another come spring time :coolman:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
good luck bro, both cars are MINT and the guy who works on the cars is VERY good and professional. Hes the only one I trust with my cars

good luck jeff

gnxs

Established Member
Since I usually don't see you out in the red one I can't vouch for it, but I can vouch for the silver one. Fast, clean, well maintained, mint!!!

Good Luck with the sale(s) Jeff, whomever purchases these is getting a great deal. :thumbsup:

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
gnxs said:
Since I usually don't see you out in the red one I can't vouch for it, but I can vouch for the silver one. Fast, clean, well maintained, mint!!!

Good Luck with the sale(s) Jeff, whomever purchases these is getting a great deal. :thumbsup:

Thanks Larry, I have only put 500 miles or so on the new motor on the red one on nice days. The Silver beast is sleeping in the garage under a cover waiting for a new owner or nicer weather...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread