Two men are out hunting deer in the woods...

Jayls5

Established Member
They are in the tree stand listening carefully. The one hunter grabs his rifle with a very high powered scope and begins to scan the area. He suddenly stops and says, "Hey Joe..."

"What, you see something?" Dave responded.

"Yeah, I just happened to look around your house, and I can see your wife through the window. It looks like she's with another man."

Dave grits his teeth and snarls, "That damn whore. I told her if I caught her fooling around with another man again, we were through! Hey Joe, do me a favor and shoot my wife in the head. And hit the guy who's with her in the balls so he never messes with someone's woman again!"

Joe smiles and says, "Sure thing. I can do this with one shot."

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
A guynamed Frank goes deer hunting. He sees a nice buck, takes a shot, and misses. He feels a tap on his shoulder, and he turns to see a huge buck.

"That was my cousin you just shot at, Frank," the buck says. "So I'll give you a choice: you either let me screw your brains out or I kill you."

Frank doesn't want to die, so he lets the buck have his way with him. It goes on for over an hour.

Frank drags himself back home, and over a couple of weeks gets back to his normal self. He decides he is going to go back in the woods and bag that buck. So he goes back, spots a buck, takes careful aim ... and completely misses it. He feels a tap on his shoulder, and it is the same buck.

"That was my son! Same choice as last time, Frank. Let me have sex with you, or I kill you; what is it going to be?"

This time the buck wails away on Frank for hours and hours. Barely alive, Frank drags himself back home, and over a period of months, nurses himself back to full health. The whole time, all he can think about is how he is going to shoot that buck, skin him, and eat him.

He goes back in the woods, sees a very young dear, takes a shot ... and misses. He feels a tap on his shoulder, turns to see the same buck.

"Admit it Frank," the buck says, "You don't come out here for the hunting, do you?"

Jim Snover

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread