Two kills for the 11 year old cobra

slowsvtfornow

Looks good but slow
Established Member
Well let's start with the first race the wife and my self were doing some shopping and were headed across town when I see a yellow 05-09 mustang Gt in front of me we stop at the light next to each other. He hit s the gas to let me he wants to run. The light goes green and we are off side by side I catch 2nd and pull a little 3 comes fast and I get about a car on him I get to 4th and start really pulling put about 4 cars and shut it down I think I just out drove the guy.

2nd race I have a Gen 5 camaro v6 pull up next to me and my wife tells me he is inching up and looks like he wants to race I think nothing of it but then I hear him reving at me so I give it some gas to let him know let's go. This race was over as fast as it started light turns green and we are off before first gear is done I have 3 cars on him by 2nd I had about 5 by 3rd I could not tell how many I had on him. I get to the speed limit and just start to cruise looking to see if be wanted some more of my 11year old car but he stayed about 10 cars back and would not get next to me when I got off my exit he did a ricer fly by and gave me the middle finger that made my day what a way to get all butt hurt.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Fake. There's no way you pulled that hard with just 17 hp.

Lol. Jk. Nice kills. Don't know why someone in a v6 would get butthurt over getting beat by a v8.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
I had raced an '01 Cobra back when I had my '06 GT and the same scenario played out as you except for fourth gear. He only had two lengths on me when we shut down at around 110-120. Both of us were stock save for weld in magnaflows for the Cobra. Good kills OP!

HPRacing

SVTP Lurker
Established Member
Good runs.

That second guy's finger is going to get a lot of excercise if he continues to instigate races in a V6 Camaro.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Most of the people I have run think my car is only a v6.
Mine was mixed, either V6 or an 03/04 Cobra (before it was S/C). The V6 hood and no scoops made the difference for people to think that :shrug:
Once I added the scoops, things changed. :banana:
Good kill O.P those 05+ GT's used to put up a good fight even when I modified mine.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Good Kills. I think the GT got off it realizing he wasn't goona reel you back in, 3 cars in one gear is alot.

blkvenm97

Established Member
Fake. There's no way you pulled that hard with just 17 hp.

Lol. Jk. Nice kills. Don't know why someone in a v6 would get butthurt over getting beat by a v8.

the reason someone would get butthurt in a 5th gen v6 camaro is because they probably havn't ever owned anything fast and they think their 300 horse 4000 lbs 6 banger is bad ass and should rape an "older" pos mustang....jmo good kills op!

Users who are viewing this thread