Two Cobras for sale!

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Both of these are from a guy in our local Mustang club. If you are interested let me know by emailing me at [email protected] and I will forward to him. I have seen both cars at numerous shows and they are really nice.

1995, BLACK WITH TAN LEATHER [AS WERE ALL] . #319 OF 499 BUILT, SVT RECORDS,, 5.0 LITRE , ALL FACTORY STOCK, 44+K MILES, 4TH YEAR IN FAMILY, .HARDTOP ,COVER. STORAGE UNIT, VIDEO TAPE, BLACK SOFT TOP, WINDOW STICKER, EXCELLENT CONDITION. $15,900, OFFERS CONSIDERED.

1997, RIO RED, TAN LEATHER, TAN TOP, TRUNK MOUNT 6 CD ALPINE / REMOTE, 54+ K MILES, PRICED AT $12,800.00. OFFERS CONCIDERED, FACTORY STOCK, NO MODIFICATIONS, 5TH YEAR IN FAMILY,
EXCELLENT CONDITION.

green99_svt

Established Member
might want to adveise the 95 as a two top to draw attention to them as they are Quite rare

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
hershey, did you really have to post this in the sn95 forums?

if someone is looking for a car, they'll look in "the market"

not trying to be a dlck, so please don't take it the wrong way

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
badass98svt said:
hershey, did you really have to post this in the sn95 forums?

if someone is looking for a car, they'll look in "the market"

not trying to be a dlck, so please don't take it the wrong way
Did post in the car sales forum too, but have noticed a lot of guys in here lately looking for these year snakes. Did it really bother you that much that you had to post a response?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
yup

EVERYDAY there's people posting stuff for sale in these forums. it's gets very agrivating.

i asked you not to take it the wrong way

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
badass98svt said:
yup

EVERYDAY there's people posting stuff for sale in these forums. it's gets very agrivating.

i asked you not to take it the wrong way

if its such a big deal, dont phukin post in the thread! No one made you open the thread and post in it did they? grow up a little bit

RacerGT

Can't think of anything
Established Member
Looks like this forum needs a moderator. This is gettin old. I come to this forum for TECH. If I want to buy something, i'll go to classifieds. Thanks.

KobraKimo

Established Member
RacerGT said:
Looks like this forum needs a moderator. This is gettin old. I come to this forum for TECH. If I want to buy something, i'll go to classifieds. Thanks.
If you were looking for tech why would you click on a thread that says "Two Cobras for sale!"? :shrug:

CobraSvt9746

Another 1 Bites The Dust
Established Member
grow up guys........the market on this site SUCKS! you put something up f/s and within an hour it's 3 pages away

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
CobraSvt9746 said:
grow up guys........the market on this site SUCKS! you put something up f/s and within an hour it's 3 pages away

that's a good thing.
that tells me that the market gets A LOT of traffic!

i'm not the one that needs to grow up, its the people that can't follow the simple rules.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
they DON'T belong in here PERIOD

if someone is looking for a car, they sure as hell wouldn't look here.
they would look in the "cars for sale" section of "the market"

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Dudes, The reason I posted in here is because this IS one place I would look if I was looking for a SN95 Cobra. The Market is easy to overlook. You guys get way to hyped up over some stuff. Lighten' up.

joec

Established Member
someone needs to stop taking things so seriously.

don't let your blood pressure rise over a forum on the internet.

and just for you to take into consideration...........

if i had never been on this site before, and i was in the car market... i would click on this thread first, because it would be the first thing i saw on the home page when you scrolled down from the top.. right?

and "The Market" is a joke. like someone said above, you post something, and it's on page 19 in 2 days. It's a neverending "bumping" session for everybody. I would like to see the statistics on the number of people who have ACTUALLY sold a car on here. Not saying that nobody sells cars, but i'd like to see the number of sold cars compared to the number of new threads.

Users who are viewing this thread