Two Awkward Lightnings at auction

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
why don't you just say it looks like a pos? not all mexican's have cars that look like crap you know. :bored:

Sorry if that offends you, but come on. If you see a truck like that driving down the road, try and tell me you dont think its a mexican driving.

Mexicans are to trucks as Bush is to the government.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Looks like a mexican's truck.

:rolleyes: Riiiiiiight......

Sorry if that offends you, but come on. If you see a truck like that driving down the road, try and tell me you dont think its a mexican driving...........

No, when I see a truck like that driving down the road, I think that the guy has no taste and is a dumbass for putting something so ugly on such a nice truck.....just my opinion though.....

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Sorry if that offends you, but come on. If you see a truck like that driving down the road, try and tell me you dont think its a mexican driving.

Mexicans are to trucks as Bush is to the government.

maybe in alabama. honestly around LA at least, hispanic ppl, (i cant tell if ppl are mexican or any other latin ethnicity as easily as you apparantly do) have nice looking trucks, and ive seen trucks like that being drivin by trailer trash looking white folk, must be the region i guess. :shrug:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
maybe in alabama. honestly around LA at least, hispanic ppl, (i cant tell if ppl are mexican or any other latin ethnicity as easily as you apparantly do) have nice looking trucks, and ive seen trucks like that being drivin by trailer trash looking white folk, must be the region i guess. :shrug:

You must be a mexican. :rollseyes

SN95StangMan

Established Member
Bull Shit! I'm Mexican, and I couldn't agree more with the comments about it looking like a mexican's truck. It's a known fact that Mexicans are tacky, and just throw any god damn accesory on their cars to make it look good; and the more, the better.
That said, this does not apply to all Mexican people. Not all Mexicans drive ugly trucks, but most tacky looking trucks are drvien by Mexicans.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
You must be a mexican. :rollseyes

Only somebody who is ignorant would think that because it's an ugly truck it is driven by a Mexican. One doesn't have to be Mexican or from any other specific country to drive an ugly vehicle....said individual just has to have poor taste.....according to others.

Antagon

Established Member
Bull Shit! I'm Mexican, and I couldn't agree more with the comments about it looking like a mexican's truck. It's a known fact that Mexicans are tacky, and just throw any god damn accesory on their cars to make it look good; and the more, the better.
That said, this does not apply to all Mexican people. Not all Mexicans drive ugly trucks, but most tacky looking trucks are drvien by Mexicans.

This guys absolutely right. I've NEVER seen a tacky ass truck like that with a non-brown person behind the wheel, atleast not while i've lived here. Can't believe all the people sticking up against a harmless comment :shrug:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Only somebody who is ignorant would think that because it's an ugly truck it is driven by a Mexican. One doesn't have to be Mexican or from any other specific country to drive an ugly vehicle....said individual just has to have poor taste.....according to others.

Refer to SN95's post. :lol:

Never once did I say anything bad about Mexicans. Get your panties out of a wad.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member

Jesus H. Christ,I couldn't have said it better myself. Maybe coming from a Mexican people will read it and understand something rather than thinking that it says "All Mexicans drive piece of shit ugly trucks" Which is CLEARLY not the ****ing idea here.

Users who are viewing this thread