twinscrewIV's 99 lightning dyno

denmah

Established Member
lighthingdyno.jpg

im just posting this up for him he can explain the rest.

obviously by the names of the runfiles he did a stock pull and then i think the 2nd pull is a small pully swap, cone filter, and adding 2deg of timing.

oneqkgt

Established Member
thanks you messed it up run 5 had the timing in it made 374 and 384 torque. this was a run at about 150deg of coolant temp. Just a quick tune up to see what the difference would be.

oneqkgt

Established Member
never mind i had mine on std not sae you have the correct files its still enough to run a high 12 with tires thats all that matters

oneqkgt

Established Member
why dont you shut up im not spraying it I dont trust my self with that nos if i spray anything it will be a rental. I love my lightning like a child. I like just cleaning it and looking at it like i did with my mustang for 7 years.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
The graphs look as though you have spark issues of some kind, the lines are bumpy even though smoothing is on 5. As you said, there's enough there for a 12.xx in good conditions.

oneqkgt

Established Member
nope i did not move the plastic back far enough on the coil pack so i had the pick up for tach in a lousy position. It made the tach jumpy on the dyno thats what did it

denmah

Established Member
bump the AFR's to 12.5 at the tailpipe and bump the timing to 22 flat, and we will stop at US fuels on the way to atco, she should run good with that! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread