Twinscrew guys help needed

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
If I plan on ordering the 2.3 or kb 2.6 what else between fuel and all do you guys recommend besides 80lb flowmatched injectors? I have factory maf and fuel and have C&L intake full magnaflow catted x exhaust irs brace and bushings and also have the fiore clutch adjuster I would like to run around 17-19psi with stock clutch as long as possible anyone have luck with the stock clutch and what all else would I be looking at to get, would I be ok for now with my stock throttle body?

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
If I plan on ordering the 2.3 or kb 2.6 what else between fuel and all do you guys recommend besides 80lb flowmatched injectors? I have factory maf and fuel and have C&L intake full magnaflow catted x exhaust irs brace and bushings and also have the fiore clutch adjuster I would like to run around 17-19psi with stock clutch as long as possible anyone have luck with the stock clutch and what all else would I be looking at to get, would I be ok for now with my stock throttle body?

You dont need 80's, 60's will be more than enough for that setup. You'll need a mafia or bigger mass air like an SCT2600, either a BAP or GT pumps I personally never liked the idea of the BAP. The stock clutch should hold up for a while if your not too hard on it or going to the track. You have to decided what throttle body you want to use before you buy the blower because whatever you choose to go with your stuck with.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Here is the minimum I have b/c I was on a budget...winning combo
KB 2.2
Mafia
KB BAP
60# injectors with harness (you can find these cheap)
Accufab Throttle Body (expensive) but I found it new

My stock clutch is fine at 49,000 miles...however, take the KB to the track...bad idea...it slipped real bad...hello Spec 3+...
Just pray your clutch don't slip on the dyno as you won't be able to tune it correctly

Black306

Established Member
For fuel, I would suggest getting a pair of new GT pumps and a used Mustang FPDM w/ pigtail from a junk yard. If you are handy with wiring, you can do a GT pump/dual FPDM combo for about the same money as a BAP, have more fuel capacity available, and sell your stock pumps to make some money back. It is a great solution for a budget minded person.

Users who are viewing this thread