Twin Turbos Roll CAll

screaminr1

Established Member
Just wondering how many mustang owners here in Texas have Twin Turbos and what numbers are you putting down.

Last edited:

screaminr1

Established Member
Crowley said:
Well then post what numbers you are putting down :)

Crowley

I will as soon as I get them. :burnout: I have only had the car running for a couple of weeks and it's a brand new motor all the way around. I'm anxious...trust me. A few more weeks and it's gonna happen. Nice rims by the way ;-)

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
Isn't there somebody in Frisco with some turbos on their car?? He posts under "mustarossa" on some other boards.

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
astig00 said:
Isn't there somebody in Frisco with some turbos on their car?? He posts under "mustarossa" on some other boards.

He should be getting his car back, finally after 9 months. He might have it to drive to FFW this weekend

screaminr1

Established Member
Crowley said:
Well then post what numbers you are putting down :)

Crowley

Here's a teaser I guess.I got 490rwhp @ 8psi and only 8* of timing. The maf started messing up so we have to get another one. Very frustating to only get 8psi when I am supposed to be dialing in 20-23psi. Anyway, I'll keep it updated. It will probably take 3-4 weeks to straighten it out. Here's a vid. It takes a while to get it spooled with 327 gears but these mods take time. Rearend and 355 gears will be in soon with the t56. Gotta get this tune worked out first. I thought this would be better than nothing, kept you guys waiting a while....sorry.

http://webspace.utexas.edu/aps55/brandon/ross'%20car%20at%20idle.MPG?uniq=-uoxdgl

Car at idle
http://webspace.utexas.edu/aps55/brandon/ross'%20car%20at%20idle.MPG?uniq=-uoxdgl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread