Twin Turbo Test drive *vid*

smashedheadcat

Established Member
This is the first time she's moved under turbo power. I've got a few exhaust leaks possibly and some oil drain back issues with the driver's side turbo. (that's what the smoke is) I'll have to find a fix for that. Enjoy!

Right Click, Save As

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Holy crap!! That's incredible! You did all that in your garage? You must be very automotively savy! I would love to do that to my Cobra but I bet that cost a fortune. I can't wait to see some numbers! Nice touch with the Megadeth, I haven't heard that song in a while, LOL!!

-Mike

iboost5o

Banned
damn as soon as you touched the gas those things were spooled and ready to rock :D. Awesome job man good work!

Blown02

Established Member
awesome! keep up the good work and post some more vids and dyno #s! Ill be joinin ya in less than a week for twin turbo power!

03cobraLuver

Established Member
Thats sick. like everyone else is saying, we are eagerly expecting those vids. Mad props to you for doing all the work yourself. :coolman:

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
Well since he hasn't got to answering the questions yet.............

He's got the HP twin kit, with a Stinger cat-back and a 97 GT solid axle.
He did all the work himself in his garage, he also has a 97 Cobra that's is forged and blown. He's a very good guy and knows what he's doing when it comes to his Cobra's.

Looking Good Josh...........you need to post this up on the Club's site also man! :beer:

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Thanks for the props guys. Like infamous said: the rear is out of my 97 cobra actually, and the exhaust is HP's headers and off road h-pipe with the stinger setup. It's smoking from the driver's side bank because of oil drainback issues on that side. The turbos sit too low and make drainback a problem. I need to figure out what to do about that before I drive it too much. I did all the work in my garage. I just put an hour or two in it at a time, and eventually everything was done. I'm not big time mechanic, just don't mind getting dirty. I could have gotten everything installed for around $1500-2000 but I decided I could do it all myself and keep some change in my pocket. It's not too tough of an install, just need to get the pipes in the right place. I'll post more vids once I get this oil drain stuff taken care of.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
It's examples like this that inspire me to save up for a house with a big garage, just so I can do all work myself. That way my clumsy ass can ruin all my cars and I'll have no one else to blame! Awesome work, keep it up!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Josh!
Long time, no see man! The '03 is really coming along! It's always refreshing to find someone who does most of their own work! Good job!
Brad

240_Bullitt

Ford Tech
Established Member
turbo mustangs are incredible...i wanna turbo my 89 fox 5.0 with hp's kit...props on the ride time for dyno and track vid

Users who are viewing this thread