Twin Turbo Mustang GT

Boosted 03

Established Member
This is my 01 GT with a DOHC swap. B-heads and intake. Supercar GT cams. Turbohorsepower twin 61 kit. Thanks for viewing.
916RWHP 902RWTRQ @ 5400RPM

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOF67J8fjE4&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - ‪Twin Turbo Dyno Pull. Safe tune 916RWHP 902RWTQ‬‏[/nomedia]

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sweet. Cary you say, Im not too far from you.

Boosted 03

Established Member
It was spinning on the rollers. But we couldnt stop it no matter how much weight we put in back. The best thing I could do is turn the Gate pressure sensitivity down on the eboost to make it lazy and lag a bit. Otherwise it comes on retarded fast and spins.

I have other videos on youtube. search boosted01

Most are just running vids and dyno vids. No track vids yet other than a couple test passes just leaving easy and getting a feel for car. I rolled out slowly and got a 2.7 60 ft and eased into it, still got 108mph in 1/8 before letting out.

Thanks for the comments

Boosted 03

Established Member
Big Thank You's to the people whom have helped me along the way:

Jim Napier- TurboHorsepower ALWAYS kind and helped me with anything I needed. ALWAYS answered my calls,texts and Emails no matter the time of day. Modified and adjusted the kit to my likings for free. Hell of a guy!

Mark Kroffe- AKA "The Assasin" Machined and Assembled my engine. Helped with assembly throughout build. The most knowledgable engine builder i've ever known. His motors are always overachievers and bulletproof.

Ed Clark- Tuning the setup and modifying the tune throughout the process. Email tunes, text tuning andPhone tuning. LOL Ed is the Man and I thank him for his advice and input.

Steve Ashworth Performance- Big thanks for letting me use the shop DynoJet and for putting up with my shit. Excellant Machine work and engine work. Steve specializes in building Race engines and all the machine work involved.

Thanks to everyone who has already finished projects like this that I have studied to help build my combo.

And a BIG Thanks to everyone who said I couldnt make big power with this combo and setup. You were truly my biggest inspiration.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
What size cold pipe and maf are you running if u don't mind me askin?

Boosted 03

Established Member
Im using a SCT BA5000 slot style Maf in a VMP 100mm housing. My cold piping is 4" from FMIC. Its a very smooth shot with minimum transitions. MAF AD counts only hit 830. :)

03 cobra coil packs with no boosters.
OEM Computer
FRPP 80 lb injectors. Base pressure set at only 25psi. These injectors are badass.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
I've got the same injectors and a ba5000. I was debating on the 3 or 4" cold side. Made my decision. What turbo setup u running

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Wow that is going to be a monster when you get it dialed in at the track!

Users who are viewing this thread