Twin Turbo Mustang For SALE!

screaminr1

Established Member
Twin Turbo Mustang For SALE or trade for 03-04 cobra

Get the August issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords and turn to page 96. That's my car and I am going to sell it. Nothing is wrong with the car except that I sold the rims off of it and have welds on it right now. It has been to the track a total of 4 times and I have many friends on here that can verify that. It's setup for street but the best trap on the track on it's current tune was 130.65 mph. It's currently tuned for a pump tune and a 80% pump and 20% race gas. The pump is 12psi or less and the other tune is 16psi or less. It's only running 13 degrees timing and very conservatively tuned. This car made 573rwhp and 582rwtq on 14psi and 13 degrees timing and has not been dynoed on the 16psi but based on 1/4 mile mph is over 600rwhp. The car is built and ready for 25psi and the only thing that kept me from turning it up was money for the tune. It will easily make over 750rwhp and 800 was the goal when I built it. The Motor and Turbo's have 5,222 miles on them and the new drive train has 1,124 miles on it. The car itself has 70,817 miles on it but none of teh stock suspension remains. Ofcourse, you can look at my cardomain link and see pictures of most of the stuff in this car. It is a complete package. Everything has been replaced on this car. No details overlooked. The motor is all forged and it has 31 spline axles, aluminum driveshaft and a T56 just to name a few. I have 45K+ invested in this car not counting labor costs! I will put a complete list of all the mods up tommorrow. Till then, see the link. This is a quick post but I will come back and edit it tommorrow. I expect this sale to take a while and I wanted to get it out there while it's fresh in the magazine. Also wanted to post it before I change my mind. I'm selling for personal reasons and there is no problems with the car.

My asking price is 27,000.

Reasonable offers will be entertained and by that I mean close to my asking price.

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/856358

newrims19jk.jpg

turbofrontview1or.jpg

magpic13dx.jpg

All the pictures you could need are on the cardomain website.

Things that have been installed include:

-Aluminum Teksid cobra block with 4 bolt mains
-All forged Manley internals
-Stroked to a 5.0 (301cui) with Sean Hyland stroker kit with dished pistons for 8.8 to 1 compression
-cometic head gaskets
-Arp Head studs
-Arp main cap bolts
-Arp rod cap bolts
-Canton windage screen
-Canton 7 qrt oil pan
-New motor mounts
-High flow ford racing oil pump with VT billet gears
-Stage II Patriot heads and stage II cams
-Bullit intake with accufab 1695cfm throttle body
-Aeromotive high flow fuel rails,regulator,filter and Y block
-Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pump
-8an feed line after filter
-6an return line
-12an line from tank to pre filter
-10an from pump to after filter
-Sumped tank
-60lb injectors
-SCT 2800 Big Air MAF
-Mezure electric water pump
-March underdrive SFI crank pulley
-STAGE II HP TWIN 57mm TURBO KIT with 38mm tial waste gates
-D&D tubular K-memeber
-D&D tubulr control arms
-D&D coil over shocks
-D&D bump steer kit
-cobra aluminum driveshaft
-BBK Valve covers
-Greddy catch can
-corbeua forza seats
-rear seat delete kit
-tokico shocks and struts
-Billet blinker cap
-Billet tilt lever
-Billet A/C knobs
-Billet door handle
-Billet door locks
-Billet e-brake handle
-Bullet pedals
-Bullet gas door
-Mach 1 chin spoiler
-Mach 1 grill delete
-Autometer 3 pod lunar pillar guages with fuel,boost and air fuel
-Autometer lunar gauge cluster
-Maximum Motorsports lower control arms
-Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates
-Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors
-Billet shifter handle and knob
-Aerospace 4 piston billet front brake calipers
-Aerospace 11.5 inch zinc cross drilled rotors
-Aerospace brake pads
-Aerospace battery holder and relocate to rear
-Steel braded brake lines
-Upr upper control arms
-Upr solid axle bushings
-3:55 gears
-31 spline moser axles
-T56 transmission
-Ram 900 HD clutch
-UPR billet clutch qaudrant and Firewall adjuster
-Ford Racing clutch cable
-Greddy digital boost controler
-Greddy turbo timer
-SCT 4 bank chip with custom Mustang dyno tune by SWTUNING (formerly CCS Tuning)
-Upgraded wiring to alternator to 4 gauge
-Battery wiring to 2 gauge
-Fuel pump wiring to 8 gauge
-Royal Purple used in transmission,engine and rear end
-40 series 2 chamber flowmasters
-Hp jet hot coated 2 1/2 H pipe
-Mandrel bent 2 1/2 tail pipes with stainless tips

Ross

512-801-9060

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
why would you invest $45k and then sell it for $27k?

screaminr1

Established Member
03AZRoush said:
why would you invest $45k and then sell it for $27k?

Simple, you try to sell a car that NADA says is worth 13K for 45K and some guy has to come up with 32K cash because the bank will only loan about 15K typically. It's a matter of pricing the car to sell and some lucky guy saves himself 25K by not trying to build it himself. Lesson learned for me. Always better off buying someone else's project.

screaminr1

Established Member
03Sssnake said:
OMG...I cannot believe your selling. That is very nice car you have. Interested in an 03 ;-)

Thanks, I wouldn't be selling if I didn't have too. I have poured everything I have into this car and then some but sometimes things around us can't be controlled.

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
That is a very nice car in and out, he is a good friend of mine, the car is worth every penny ( SOULD BE MORE ).. The car is VERY sound in every way... Sorry that you are going to sale it Ross, If I didn't have all the crap that I am going though right now, I would REALLY try and buy it from you....

Sick @$$ car......

Dgaffler

Established Member
Bump for a fast and clean ride, sorry it's got to go....

I've had a few rides in this car and is hauls a$$. Twin Turbo boost is crazy!

screaminr1

Established Member
wojowojo16 said:
huh???? why would you trade this for an 03/04 cobra, you won't get any more out of trying to sell that.

I'm confused.

That's because your not thinking like a bank. Most banks don't care that I have 45K+ of documented and receipted upgrades done to the car. All they care about is what the Blue book or NADA says it's worth. It's a numbers game and even though I have far more into my car than a cobra I could sell the cobra to someone without them having to come out of pocket. That way I get my car sold to some lucky guy for half of what I have into it and then I can turn around and sell the Cobra to some average guy with good credit that needs to finance the whole car and will get approved because of the blue book value. It makes no difference to me, I just need the money and there is more than one way to get it. This is what happens when you have such a highly modified car that there is no technical book value on and you have a family issue and have to sell it....you take a loss. I wanted to keep this car but life happens.

Ross

Users who are viewing this thread