twin turbo kit

99turbocobra

Established Member
I have twin turbo kit for sale. The turbo are T4/60-1 that was what I was told when I bought the kit. The header and downpipe are coasted. It is a very nice kit for a fox body. The kit is for a 302. All you will need is the oil supply return and two wastegate. For more pic email me at [email protected] and I will get them to you ASAP. I am asking 2500 OBO.
-todd-did-racing.com/view/full/1024841_xfwjo]
Picture%20002.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:

99turbocobra

Established Member
I didn't get to put it on my car but i would say you don't need one. most fox body kit you can use the stock one. I think the way it was build was that the down pipe run by the valve cover and then down and out.

toyotadealer

99turbocobra said:
The bov's are Greddy and the turbo's are Garrett.
i don't believe that Greddy uses a Garrett design. i believe all Greddy kits are Mitsu turbo's, TD05/TD06 etc.

even the 'greddy T88' is the equivalent of a Precision T66, and thats the largest that Greddy makes.. as i recall they're all Mitsu design.

not to mess up your thread, just tryin to help potential buyers.

99turbocobra

Established Member
toyotadealer what i get from what you are saying is that you can't use a greddy BOV with a Garrett turbo? If that is what you are trying to say it dose not matter what turbo/BOV combination you run.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
toyotadealer said:
i don't believe that Greddy uses a Garrett design. i believe all Greddy kits are Mitsu turbo's, TD05/TD06 etc.

even the 'greddy T88' is the equivalent of a Precision T66, and thats the largest that Greddy makes.. as i recall they're all Mitsu design.

not to mess up your thread, just tryin to help potential buyers.

?????:shrug: :smmon:

99turbocobra

Established Member
Well the guy I got the kit off of said that when garrett rebuilt the turbos they could make 600 hp but i don't know what the intercooler is reated to. So I don't want to tell you something that is not true but I would say easy 600-700 HP.

Users who are viewing this thread